What's new

Question - Dragons Fire Ex Fireball Cancels?

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
I was just wondering why not many lius use Ex FBRC
Is it a waste of meter? I think it's pretty cool how you have new options that jail while using it and gain new ways to armor break out of an armor attempt,
But at the same time would it be worth to attempt if the input error costs you to spend two bars?
I want to know what you guys think about it.
Here's a vid I made of some things I've found that jails and stuff
-PS I know F213 FBRC into B1 jailbreaks by its self sorry for putting that in there

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
I was just wondering why not many lius use Ex FBRC
Is it a waste of meter? I think it's pretty cool how you have new options that jail while using it and gain new ways to armor break out of an armor attempt,
But at the same time would it be worth to attempt if the input error costs you to spend two bars?
I want to know what you guys think about it.
Here's a vid I made of some things I've found that jails and stuff
-PS I know F213 FBRC into B1 jailbreaks by its self sorry for putting that in there
Also I know there's probably more let me know which other ones jail

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
but F213 FBC cancel jails to begin with, so this shouldn't change anything

any practical application of it?

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!

I know that's what I mean F213 jails but I'm thinking throwing in something like F44 Ex FBRC jailing into S2 can throw off your opponent easily blowing up any armor attempt etc

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
I use a lot EX FBRC :p. It's very good, but it's very situational.

Here's my thread about Liu Kang's cancel stuffs: http://testyourmight.com/threads/current-special-cancel-advantage-for-liu-kang-across-all-variations-april-2016.59815/

so is ex fireball faster startup then or something? giving more strings the possibility to jail?
It's faster on startup. So, if you cancel it into any string, it'll be plus 4 frames than the regular fireball run cancel.

Is b12 ex fbc still plus

If so b12 ex fbc is reaaaal useful
Most times I use it in B1,2 and F4,4 because B1,2 into regular FBRC is 0 on block, so, B1,2 into EX FBRC will be +4; F4,4 into regular FBRC is +8 on block, F4,4 into EX FBRC is +12 on block, so into F4 it will jail :D

To be swaggy: +17 on block and the animation is stylish :p

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
I use a lot EX FBRC :p. It's very good, but it's very situational.

Here's my thread about Liu Kang's cancel stuffs: http://testyourmight.com/threads/current-special-cancel-advantage-for-liu-kang-across-all-variations-april-2016.59815/

It's faster on startup. So, if you cancel it into any string, it'll be plus 4 frames than the regular fireball run cancel.

Most times I use it in B1,2 and F4,4 because B1,2 into regular FBRC is 0 on block, so, B1,2 into EX FBRC will be +4; F4,4 into regular FBRC is +8 on block, F4,4 into EX FBRC is +12 on block, so into F4 it will jail :D

To be swaggy: +17 on hit and the animation is stylish :p
People instinctively poke out after b12 fbc. Pretty much a jail into itself as it beats armour and pokes, just will catch people.