What's new

General/Other - Ethereal Ex Fade Block Advantage

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I just started learning Ethereal and I couldn't find a thread with all the ex fade frame data. TakeAChance's guide didn't include all of the ones I have.
I've included all the normals and strings I have found to be plus when cancelling into ex fade. I didn't include ones where a same string was more plus (eg 4~ex fade isn't as plus as 4u3~ex fade).

If I've made any mistakes just let me know and I'll change it. :)

123 +6
f1 (second hit) +8
f14 +8
21 +4
b22 +4
f23 +6
f3 +12
f34 +12
4u3 +9

Tweedy

Noob
I'm REALLY interested in this character if only piercing specific stuff gets nerfed.

Her B2 is a great mid in it's own right.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm REALLY interested in this character if only piercing specific stuff gets nerfed.

Her B2 is a great mid in it's own right.
I only started playing her yesterday but she's a lot of fun. I think meter management is very important though.

Vick

Noob
Good stuff. This Variation is maybe the most fun to play in the game. I just hope they dont kill the variation due to piercing in the next patch.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Since when her 4u3 is special cancellable? I've never used that string lol
4 is worth mentioning because 4 ex fade can combo on hit, while 4u3 can't. Yea nobody got hit by her standing 4 but if opponents decide to take the hit or do something stupid, 4u3 ex fade ruins your combo

omooba

fear the moobs
lol that 33 frame overhead is too slow to count towards a 50/50.
oh please who here wants to say they've not been hit by that. especially in etheral. we don't all have top tier level reactions and considering that it probably doesn't come out visually till the 11th frame or so i'm counting that shit

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
oh please who here wants to say they've not been hit by that. especially in etheral. we don't all have top tier level reactions and considering that it probably doesn't come out visually till the 11th frame or so i'm counting that shit
u don't need "top tier reactions" to react to that. my reactions are average at best, i don't get hit by that shit lol.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
gotta love when players that say "liek 0mg she does 52%... with 1 bar!"

yeah breh, u got hit by a 33 frame overhead. react or get rekt.