What's new

Strategy - Cyrax Ex bomb after resets to force more mind game and stop the escape!

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
My latest video showcasing the options for you and you opponent if you use EX bomb after a reset or just as a combo ender!

Enjoy!

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
there's amazing software out there now that actually allows you to condense videos and cut out useless bits and mistakes, you should try it sometime. seems like a waste of a bar from what i've watched kind of, but then again I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing so maybe i'm missing something

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
there's amazing software out there now that actually allows you to condense videos and cut out useless bits and mistakes, you should try it sometime. seems like a waste of a bar from what i've watched kind of, but then again I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing so maybe i'm missing something
I could probably shave 2 minutes off the total time and should consider doing it.

The set-up is shown within the first 2 minutes and its in the description.

A glaring weakness for cyrax is slippery characters just zoning and chip away at his health. This gives another opportunity to mix the opponent after a reset, good for keeping momentum or ending the round.