What's new

Strategy Evolution of the flash BnB's

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
I just found a 53% reset just practicing lol.. no corner use (do the combo from the corner to the midscreen).

SP MB, LK x4, b2, 2, LK, delayed 3, 2... x) here comes the running cancel. Does 60% finishing by 3, 2, charge, easier than b2, 2, f3, charge to me. Can be done more constantly imo.

EDIT : after a reset the stance doesn't seem to come up Oo;
so I'm guessing the reset works by whiffing the second kick in 32? If thats the case, RMS won't work because you can only cance off of the last hit of strings. I noticed this when trying to do b22f3 sonic pound cross up against killer frost (and maybe catwoman, I can't remember), but when she blocks crouching, she is too small to get hit by the second hit of the f3.

It leaves you very unsafe, too, which sucks, since b22f3 is actually very close to zero on block (and not -6 or whatever it says in the move list).

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
so I'm guessing the reset works by whiffing the second kick in 32? If thats the case, RMS won't work because you can only cance off of the last hit of strings. I noticed this when trying to do b22f3 sonic pound cross up against killer frost (and maybe catwoman, I can't remember), but when she blocks crouching, she is too small to get hit by the second hit of the f3.

It leaves you very unsafe, too, which sucks, since b22f3 is actually very close to zero on block (and not -6 or whatever it says in the move list).
yeah it does on the majority of the cast when done from max distance, even b22 wiffs sometimes if you do the b2 from max distance on crouching characters, another fix NRS needs to do for the flash.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

There are actually 3 hits doing the 3, 2 and this is not the second hit but the 3rd hit which needs to whiff for the reset.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
There are actually 3 hits doing the 3, 2 and this is not the second hit but the 3rd hit which needs to whiff for the reset.
yeah, I understand. That's what I meant, actually. The second hit of the kicks (32 is elbow, kick, kick) has to whiff for reset