What's new

Evo Reminder: 2013 Line-Up to be Revealed Tonight at 7PM PST via WakeUpSRK!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's been six days, 341 replies and 10,800 views later since it was announced that the line-up had been chosen and locked. Now, if you stop and think about this and all of 2012... it's safe to say that it was basically Mortal Kombat in its prime, right? It was the game's first full year to be exercised competitively and we didn't miss one tournament. Our numbers were significant in all locals, regions and majors all throughout the year to where we can say either way if Mortal Kombat makes it for a third year or Injustice steps in or both, or neither?
evo.png
We have to prepare ourselves for the worst and hope for the best as there are other games we have to compete with, hence why doing our best to make Mortal Kombat's numbers strong through the year is so important.

What are your predictions? Are you ready?!

Additionally, if you have any questions you would like to ask, simply use the hashtag #WSRK and they will answer it on air!

Attachments

Briyen

Noob
Hoping for both as well, but very happy with just Injustice

if only MK that would be weird , i really want to see high level injustice play on the screen

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
updated first post: Additionally, if you have any questions you would like to ask, simply use the hashtag #WSRK and they will answer it on air!

Slymind

Noob
I think it should be mk 9 for one more year and injustice from next year and on.

I don't know i just think there is too little information on injustice, it could use some more time, so it doesn't look bad on the big screen, thats just my opinion.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I almost forgot about the line-up being revealed tonight! Damn, it came fast!

C'mon EVO, give us a third year, dammit!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Just watch mk get in and igau not I would be upset yet slightly humored
It wouldn't surprise me, just because of how young the game will be by then, but then again, the same could've been said of MK, and that was not so. I hope they both get in.

MK + Injustice + P4A = three awesome reasons to spend my birthday in Vegas this year.
But there's no way I'm making the journey without Cyrax having a place at the table.