What's new

Evo Now Offering "Tournament-Only" Registration!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The time is now! If you have not registered for Evo yet... well, click here now or make no excuses! You'll notice that the "Competitor" and "Spectator" passes are both sold out, but if you look to the bottom-right you'll see a "Tournament-only" option - you will need to select this and soon if you're serious about making Evo this year.

evosold3.jpg

Source: Mr. Wizard!

Attachments

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
All of you procrastinating pot monsters need to get this asap. MK needs a strong showing at EVO even though it may not seem that way with MLG backing it and all. Let's show the rest of the FGC that we haven't died and that we'll never be a dead community.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You did'nt have to register a name to buy them?
well it's in my name but it said gamer tag optional. But I realized I should have put something there going to figure it out. Right now curbo has reserved both.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea my issue ATM is they won't let me change the gamer tags of the two I bought for Curbolious and his mom.
The guy said
"Gamertags don’t factor into anything that we do. They are just there for reference."

So I'm like wtf. I'm going to have 3 names on the mk9 bracket.

Idk maybe if anyone in our kummunity can help me in getting @mr. wizzard to change both of my tournament only passes to Curbolious and mama-curbo that Would be awesome. STORMS Tim Static

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yea my issue ATM is they won't let me change the gamer tags of the two I bought for Curbolious and his mom.
The guy said
"Gamertags don’t factor into anything that we do. They are just there for reference."

Idk maybe if anyone in our kummunity can help me in getting @mr. wizzard to change both of my tournament only passes to Curbolious and mama-curbo that Would be awesome. STORMS Tim Static

Have you talked to MrWizard?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The guy said

Already talked to MrWiz... he said you can transfer the names. I would say you won't be able to do it until we're there though tbh... too much going on. He did say yes though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Already talked to MrWiz... he said you can transfer the names. I would say you won't be able to do it until we're there though tbh... too much going on. He did say yes though.
awesome!!!!! Thanks. I'll bring all the copies and stuff. Thanks.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ok so I now have an extra tournament only pass if some one needs it.