What's new

EVO Highlights

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Edit: video is only worth watching for the lulz of them not even knowing how to pronounce the names of characters or players. 2/10, would lol again.

Last edited:
It's Infiltration not Infiltrator lol but this was a cool highlight video that deserves a bump. I do wish someone would put out a hype moments vid that covers more than just Sunday though. Pools and top everything-but-8 had a ton of hype moments too.
Our Australian VO person wasn't aware and we didn't have time to correct it unfortunately. If you watch the video, it covers every single top 8, including those not on Sunday.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Our Australian VO person wasn't aware and we didn't have time to correct it unfortunately. If you watch the video, it covers every single top 8, including those not on Sunday.
If you read what I wrote, I did watch the video and was specifically referring to highlights outside of just the top 8's. Every Evo highlight video only seemed to cover those, even though there were a lot of hype moments in pools and top-whatevers leading up to top 8's.

If you read what I wrote, I did watch the video and was specifically referring to highlights outside of just the top 8's. Every Evo highlight video only seemed to cover those, even though there were a lot of hype moments in pools and top-whatevers leading up to top 8's.
'that covers more than just Sunday though'

SZSR

Noob
It was an alright video, I would've called it "EVO Top 8 Highlights" instead and reserve something like craziest moments of EVO for the super clutch hype moments. Otherwise the video was good for someone who missed EVO either casual or busy doing something else during the time.

Long time no see TYM. A few of us worked hard on this during the weekend, hope you enjoy:
I haven't seen your name since MortalKombatCentral, you're working with Curse now?

It was an alright video, I would've called it "EVO Top 8 Highlights" instead and reserve something like craziest moments of EVO for the super clutch hype moments. Otherwise the video was good for someone who missed EVO either casual or busy doing something else during the time.

I haven't seen your name since MortalKombatCentral, you're working with Curse now?
MKU, but yeah I have been for quite awhile. We put the top 8 info in the description because we expected that so I agree with you.