What's new

Evo has Officially "SOLD OUT!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Oh my... you know what that means... Evo is approaching fast and if you haven't registered by now, plan on viewing the stream because even the "spectator passes" are sold out. Coming from Evo's Mr. Wizard himself... check it out - click here.

Attachments

Reactions: Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
If im not mistaken.. you ONLY need a spectator badge for Sunday... you can still go and watch pools for mk9 on friday and or saturday... and hang out with the mk crew... that experiance alone makes the trip worth it

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Do we know any top Players that didn't get signed up? Im hearing from someone that REO didn't get signed up. I find this hard to believe, but that will suck ass if it's true.

you don't need a spectator pass to watch on sunday. You only need it to watch in the main ballroom. You can watch it via projector on the side room.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I registered, but not as SwiftTomHanks so I'll probably have to contact someone about my EVO points.

Also I'm not 100% sure I can go, so if I can't I'll make sure to give the pass to someone who can.

Cat

you don't need a spectator pass to watch on sunday. You only need it to watch in the main ballroom. You can watch it via projector on the side room.
yeah the stream monsters room.. lol.. but nothing beats being in the main ballroom watching with crowd and stuff.

Cat

I registered, but not as SwiftTomHanks so I'll probably have to contact someone about my EVO points.

Also I'm not 100% sure I can go, so if I can't I'll make sure to give the pass to someone who can.
i dont think you can even do that :O

Cat

if the numbers are that low its a shame.. the biggest payout with 20k at evo and with the least entrants? does not compute!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hey if they end up saying "hey we actually have some left". Please let me know and I'll get them instantly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk