What's new

Evo Grand Finals Injustice 2 in a sum up

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If this were IG1, I'd be in the same boat.
But Aquaman's been Aquaman long enough for me to not be mad at him for being Aquaman.
Because yeah, he's cheesy, but he isn't as bad as he used to be, not even close.

Dragon played his fucking heart out.
And for the first time in idk how many years, Sonic was more or less proven to be only human.
Extraordinary, probably still the best of us all, but no longer an insurmountable force.

I wish there was a First Take for fighting games.
I'd make the best Max Kellerman ever.

Man this was the best and worst top 8 in history. 8 players 8 characters was a dream come true, not expecting variety in a broken game.

Sonic was my biggest disapointment, not only he lost his First evo in 3 years, but he had the worst placement in at least 2 years. Seeing this just feels... Wrong. It's like not seeing the game's best at the tournament.

Aquaman should have the Scorpion treatment. I dont care about balance, just kill the cancer. Lol, just joking but it is kind of clear that him and Catwoman need adjustments ASAP. Not ignoring Adam or Atrocitus though.

Well, I was happy for the variety and the matches, but the grand finals screamed for a patch and Sonic was just so Sad. Hope he improves.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Man this was the best and worst top 8 in history. 8 players 8 characters was a dream come true, not expecting variety in a broken game.

Sonic was my biggest disapointment, not only he lost his First evo in 3 years, but he had the worst placement in at least 2 years. Seeing this just feels... Wrong. It's like not seeing the game's best at the tournament.

Aquaman should have the Scorpion treatment. I dont care about balance, just kill the cancer. Lol, just joking but it is kind of clear that him and Catwoman need adjustments ASAP. Not ignoring Adam or Atrocitus though.

Well, I was happy for the variety and the matches, but the grand finals screamed for a patch and Sonic was just so Sad. Hope he improves.
Why Catwoman? She's good but she's not really that cheap...

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
If this were IG1, I'd be in the same boat.
But Aquaman's been Aquaman long enough for me to not be mad at him for being Aquaman.
Because yeah, he's cheesy, but he isn't as bad as he used to be, not even close.

Dragon played his fucking heart out.
And for the first time in idk how many years, Sonic was more or less proven to be only human.
Extraordinary, probably still the best of us all, but no longer an insurmountable force.

I wish there was a First Take for fighting games.
I'd make the best Max Kellerman ever.
if there was an NRS first take id have to be on it lol

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Aquaman
  • Aquaman can no longer advance or retreat during Trident Rush special move
  • Trident Rush is now -12 on block
  • MB Trident Rush is now -6 on block
More like

Trident rush -28
MB trident rush -40
He can't cancel any normals into trident rush.
b123 -28
d1 up to 12 frames and -20
d2 now 20 frames of start up.
Damage scaling on all of his moves by 95% so his bnbs would do 12-18% per combo with a bar etc. I still think scrubs will bitch about it though.