What's new

EVO 2018!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Ever since Uncle JBeezY has been on this site, people kept telling me, "Go to a live tourney." So I've decided to go BIG and enter myself in Dragon Ball FitgherZ at the grandest stage of them all! I have NEVER EEEEEVER been to an Evo event period! So this is going to be great experience for sure!

Who else plans on attending Evo this year ?Question mark? It be RIGHTEOUS to have a TYM meetup or something. Id love to meet anybody from here who plans on attending!

And if you're going, are you spectating or competing? Have you ever been to an Evo event?

Just some questions to ponder on.

Lets discuss :cool:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Good luck out there dude! Practice as much as you can against pros and no matter what never EVER lose faith in yourself! Go at them bro!

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Good luck out there dude! Practice as much as you can against and no matter what never EVER lose faith in yourself! Go at them bro!
Why thank ya kindly Mr Roy :) And you're absolutely right! Confidence is 100% key! So im practicing when i can as much as i can so i can be ready for Evo :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sis stop ducking me :-(

But still omgggg yay!!!!!!!
HUNNY! Imma keep it ALL THE WAY LIVE with you. I just dont play Injustice anymore haha! And i know thats your primary game, which is RIghteous. BUT its not my main focus, so i wont join a room when y'all are playing a game i dont. Ya feel me? BUT if you get up on some DBFZ then hell YEAH lets game bitch! ;)

But i do miss our party sessions ;) Thank ya kindly for the looooove!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
You'll enjoy it, and it will be a great learning experience. Get games with anyone you can, make those connections. You'll get the fever, and be traveling all the time.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
HUNNY! Imma keep it ALL THE WAY LIVE with you. I just dont play Injustice anymore haha! And i know thats your primary game, which is RIghteous. BUT its not my main focus, so i wont join a room when y'all are playing a game i dont. Ya feel me? BUT if you get up on some DBFZ then hell YEAH lets game bitch! ;)

But i do miss our party sessions ;) Thank ya kindly for the looooove!
OMG I DO PLAY DBFZ

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Ever since Uncle JBeezY has been on this site, people kept telling me, "Go to a live tourney." So I've decided to go BIG and enter myself in Dragon Ball FitgherZ at the grandest stage of them all! I have NEVER EEEEEVER been to an Evo event period! So this is going to be great experience for sure!

Who else plans on attending Evo this year ?Question mark? It be RIGHTEOUS to have a TYM meetup or something. Id love to meet anybody from here who plans on attending!

And if you're going, are you spectating or competing? Have you ever been to an Evo event?

I'm heading out. I've already paid for my tickets! I competed for the first time in my life last year and it was a blast! What I can tell you is to prep for pools by playing against as many offline, high level competitors as possible. Look up tournaments in your area and sign up! I can't stress this enough. It will rid you of tournament jitters mostly and elevate your game.

I failed to do that last year and I got worked lol! But, I played as many casuals against those same players that beat me in pools as possible. I began leveling up with all the strategies that I had to deal with. Though I lost the matches when it counted, I gained some new found skills that I brought with me to some local tournaments and took top spots in some of them.

cool jbeezy!
i would like to attend at evo 2019 playing mk11. i want to compete at one last fighting game so mk11 should be that game.
maybe i will meet u there then haha

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm heading out. I've already paid for my tickets! I competed for the first time in my life last year and it was a blast! What I can tell you is to prep for pools by playing against as many offline, high level competitors as possible. Look up tournaments in your area and sign up! I can't stress this enough. It will rid you of tournament jitters mostly and elevate your game.

I failed to do that last year and I got worked lol! But, I played as many casuals against those same players that beat me in pools as possible. I began leveling up with all the strategies that I had to deal with. Though I lost the matches when it counted, I gained some new found skills that I brought with me to some local tournaments and took top spots in some of them.
Best of luck dude, I hope you win.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You'll enjoy it, and it will be a great learning experience. Get games with anyone you can, make those connections. You'll get the fever, and be traveling all the time.
Im super excited to make those connections! Im a people person and good at reading ppl's movements in a live setting. So i think i would actually do better offline then i do online :) Thank ya kindly!

OMG I DO PLAY DBFZ
Well we need to get some games in! I hope you're somewhat good ;)

Theres WFN (Wednesday Night Fights) in Santa Ana I believe....thats the closest to me but its very difficult with no ride or anybody interested in going. One of these nights, i will have to make something work, but that will be the offline tourney of choice ;) Thanks man! We should most def link up! What game are you competing in ?Question mark?

cool jbeezy!
i would like to attend at evo 2019 playing mk11. i want to compete at one last fighting game so mk11 should be that game.
maybe i will meet u there then haha
That will be a party for sure! I hope you can handle your liquor cuz Uncle JBeezY can DRINK! ;)

Final round was an experience I need to see again so I'm a maybe right now

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Im super excited to make those connections! Im a people person and

Theres WFN (Wednesday Night Fights) in Santa Ana I believe....thats the closest to me but its very difficult with no ride or anybody interested in going. One of these nights, i will have to make something work, but that will be the offline tourney of choice ;) Thanks man! We should most def link up! What game are you competing in ?
Im super excited to make those connections! Im a people person and good at reading ppl's movements in a live setting. So i think i would actually do better offline then i do online :) Thank ya kindly!

Theres WFN (Wednesday Night Fights) in Santa Ana I believe....thats the closest to me but its very difficult with no ride or anybody interested in going. One of these nights, i will have to make something work, but that will be the offline tourney of choice ;) Thanks man! We should most def link up! What game are you competing in ?Question mark?

That will be a party for sure! I hope you can handle your liquor cuz Uncle JBeezY can DRINK! ;)

I'm competing in Unjustice 2 and Blaze Blue Cross Tag Battle. I would have joined the Dragon Ball Fighter Z but there are too many entrants. Pools will take forever and I hate waiting and having to wake up early or stay up all hours of the night. We'll meet up at the event for sure! I'll contact you via this forum's messaging service.

Peace.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As the standings are now....STILL with the most entrants by a great amount is currently DBFZ.

SFV AE is 2nd

and Tekken 7 follows in 3rd.

Hmmmm....*thinks*....I just might enter in Tekken as well :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I can't believe EVO is just about a month away! Rumors are surfacing for game reviews and im still hoping that Boon uses this opportunity to announce MK11. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THIS SCENE NEEDS IT!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
SHALBAM! Uncle JBeezY just OFFICIALLY registered to compete in BLAZE BLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE!!!

I mean, might as well since I already will be in the building! So RIGHTEOUS! Excited as f00k but my practice my ass off!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
If I told my wife that I was going to spend 20grand to take the family to America to see a fighting game tournament I would probably get divorced! Twitch will have to do for me!