What's new

EVO 2017 Commentators Announced: Feat. Ketchup, Mustard, Kitana Prime, Darth Arma and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
EVO 2017 hits us NEXT WEEK! Wow, it is seriously that close. Are you ready?

evocomment.jpg

Commentators for the event have been announced for the first time? Anyway, they include some prestigious NetherRealm voices who will definitely serve the NetherRealm justice in calling the game through every single second of hype! Check them out!

Source: @EVO

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I am gonna be that guy and say it, EVO commentary is boring as hell. Everyone tries too hard to be marketable esports material and plays it way to safe and it ruins the experience for me personally.

Slymind

Noob
what game is skisonic still allowed to commentate for? I thought after TvC he was banned.
Mind if i ask what happened? i was wondering were Ski was, been a while since i saw him in anything.

Anyway. All great commentators. KP is supreme though, he mixes knowledge and humor in a way that no one else does, Aris is funny, but he is not in the level of KP in terms of NRS games knowledge(in-game and communitywise). And Brexit bros goes without saying.

jmt

Noob
I'm just happy it's not that Aris. That guy is the worst of all time.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I want Ketchup and Mustard, also Aris and KP. Darth Arma and Ultra David are also really good.

As long as it isn't Chef and Godspeed, I'll be fine with whoevers commentating honestly. No offense to them, I just don't like their commentary.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Aris gives great commentary even for some random game he's never played before, that said, he doesn't seem to care for NRS games very much, give it to the NRS centric guys.

Condiment brothers always bring the oh my days and KP is fantastic but I'm gonna give the dude Ultra David props, I don't see him getting credit that much but he always does a solid ass job.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm looking forward to it. Sounds like Injustice 2 should have a great mix of commentators.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Condiment brothers always bring the oh my days and KP is fantastic but I'm gonna give the dude Ultra David props, I don't see him getting credit that much but he always does a solid ass job.
Indeed Ultra David cares about the NRS games so much, sometimes people don't give him that much credit.