What's new

Evo 2016 Schedule & Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Static

Adminerator
With this year’s Evolution Championship Series less than one week away, we’re happy to share the event’s tournament and stream schedules with everyone!

Of particular note is the fact that Evo will be running four official streams, in addition to the Capcom Fighters stream, for five total feeds of fighting game action. Due to popular demand, the number of streams dedicated to Street Fighter V’s top 32 has been increased to 3 to guarantee viewers the most high-level action possible.

Once again, this year’s Evo streams will be produced by Team Spooky and IPLAYWINNER. You can check out the full stream schedule, as well as find out when competition in your game of choice takes place, below. And, don’t forget, streaming at source quality will not require a subscription this year. See the schedule & guide below:

Evo2016 Stream Schedule.jpg

evo-per-game-schedule.png

Evo 2016 is set to take place July 15-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Thanks to the Evo Crew & Folks at SRK. This article & info taken from http://shoryuken.com/2016/07/09/plan-your-evo-weekend-with-the-official-tournament-and-stream-schedules/

Attachments

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
so mortal kombat is on for 12+ hours but is only being streamed for about 8? Im not complaining i just wanted some clarification

Saturday

Srkevo 3 - MK XL - Pools - 12:00 - PM ------04:00 - PM
SrKevo 4 - MK XL - Pools - 04:00 - PM -----06:00 - PM
SrKevo 4 - MK XL - QuarterFInals - 06:00 - PM ----- 08:00 - PM
SrKevo 4 - MK XL - Semifinals - 08:00 - PM --10:00 - PM

Sunday

Srkevo1 - MK XL Finals - 08:00 - AM ----10:30 - AM

10:30 - AM until 10:00 - PM only boring games ....

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I will most likely want to watch this EVO with my mates. Do we know any reliable source to convert everyone's GMT into another GMT?

Mine's GMT is +2, Athens, so I'll be confused as to which time will this tournament start.

Thanks!

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Good luck to all kompetitors and kombatants! I cannot wait to tune in and read the updates from everyone on TYM. This is my second year watching an EVO stream all the way through, and I'm totally ready.

My personal list of players I would like to win or make top 16.

1. YOMI | Forever King (Gotta see that Kotal)
2. Perfect Legend (LORD RAIIIIIIDEN!!!)
3. Anyone who mains Cutthroat Kano :DOGE

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I will keep editing this post for updates please tag me in your post for updates.

POOLS

Winners:

• YOMI Trepound
  • cR Biohazard
  • Noble Toxin
  • EVB DR
  • EVB DR Gross
  • Blacqcloud
  • oNe87_DJAA
Losers:

• EVB Kitana Prime
  • Awesomo