Fuudo (Fei Short)
Gakct (Fei Short)
Bonchan (Tiger Legend)

Losers Side
Luffy (Rose)
Momochi (Ken)
Ricky Ortiz ( Rufus)
Sako (Ibuki, E.Ryu, Elena, Gen, Cammy) Decapre

Who do you think has the greatest chance to take this EVO? What are the odds?

IMO, i would have bet on Sako if he was on the winners, he fucked up by playing Elena earlier and cost him the bracket comeback.

If he stick to his guns, all those on the losers he can take out without any problem, his biggest problem here is that Fei Long has been calling the shots since top 258, C.Viper were before that, but now, there is no Yun, no Viper in the top 8, his biggest problem IMO is Fei Long, which is a bad MU for Ibuki and slightly better for Evil Ryu.

With Yun and Infiltration out of the way, Sako still has a good chance, only if he defeats the Feis first.

I think of all, Bonchan and Fuudo are the ones with very good chances to take it.

I want USA to take this, to obligate more JP players to travel more to US events to redeem themselves, if USA doesn't take this, then Sako shall take it, he deserves this, after consistently placing top 8 at EVOs

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This has been the weirdest tournament for Street Fighter I have ever seen. It's impossible to tell who's going to win this, but I would put my money on Snake Eyez. As long as he doesn't have to run into Sako or Luffy.

JLG

Noob
I pick Fuudo for the win in Grand Finals, if he makes it to that stage. He's got EVO experience and is playing with a really dangerous character.

I would like to see Snake Eyez win, though.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I have a feeling one of the Fei's will take it this year but I'm hoping SnakeEyes or Ricky gets the win.

bonchan i swear will win i have a hunch. i really wanna see momochi or sako win it though.

seems to me the same thing happened with usf4 as did with Arcade edition when it first came out, the character loyalists prevailed because certain players who switched characters ran into possible spots of unfamiliarity. I am very sad in how daigo performed he was just off his game, but he did run into a matchup where his footsie and patient fireball game was countered because he switched to evil ryu and his opponent has ryu. Also could have hurt him vs Sim.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yes I was. My apologies. However, this site did begin because of MK.
Yes, it still a NRS forum, however a lot of players here do play others games, like street Fighter, Tekken or Marvel etc, and also others NRS players are not ignorants and actually do follow other scenes even without involving or bashing it.

This Sub-Forum section is dedicated to discuss street fighter.

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Would not be surprised if we saw a fei mirror in winners finals but fuudo and snake eyes especially have been playing out of their minds. I'll pick snake eyes because USA!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Im sure it will be one of the JAPAN GODS. We hear about the JAPAN GODS whenever we turn on the stream and how GODLY they are. So whoever the JAPAN GODS are, I'll pick them.