What's new

Evo 2012 - Registration is Open!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It is the Super Bowl of Tournaments for the fighting game community as it is one of the only times you will meet particular folks in not only the gaming industry but also players from across the globe. This year will be very special for Mortal Kombat 9 as we will have had over one year to sink our teeth in to the game that totally revived our scene in the sense where... we actually have something and it's world-wide. Happening July 6th - 8th, you'll witness and be a part of the greatest and longest running fighting game tournament the world knows... Evolution! The time is now, you may register online now for Evolution 2012! Click here!

Remember, we will be seeing these people from across the globe...
Chile: LaDLurker
United Kingdom (so far): Mustard-LK4D4, Ketchup-LK9T9
evo12.png

Attachments

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
If anyone wants to enter the 2v2 SF x T tournament with me, pay to fly me out, and pay for registration and accomodation and all other costs, please let me know asap so i can book the time off work !

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
They are seeding by Zip Code

You guys should all register using VSM's zipcode to avoid the early inevitable death ...

Im just sayin'.... yay :)

Seven

|| Seven ||
Anyone here from California that I could train with online. Cause anywhere else, the connection sucks!