What's new

Evil Dead 4 Movie Titled "Evil Dead Rise"

While nothing specifically mentioned about Ash for Mk11, thought it still might give us Ash fans a bit of news to chew on...

"The official name is Evil Dead Rise," he [Bruce Campbel] confirmed in the interview. "We're getting a new draft in. I don't think anything will happen until 2021. Full bore ahead, we're very excited about it. A whole, new ballgame. No more cabin in the woods."​
Campbell previously stated that the upcoming sequel would not see the return of his character, Ash Williams, as the team wanted to create a "more dynamic" entry, focused on a female protagonist to seemingly follow in the blood-splattered footsteps of Jane Levy's Mia Allen in the 2013 reboot.​

It almost feels like Bruce Campbell is tired of doing Ash after giving it a good run on the TV series. We may find out years later, but i'm very interested in the behind the scenes of this' will they won't they' DLC saga.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I thoroughly enjoyed the remake however I couldn't help but feel like "it's not Evil Dead without Ashy Slashy". Guess we'll see where it goes

Couldnt wait for it to start, couldn't stop watching it, and I was very surprised and irritated when it got cancelled after only a few short seasons and had to force a hastily written ending. You?
Pretty much the same. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone involved was great, I thought Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbnell has great chemistry.

I knew in the back of my mind it was kinda niche while watching it so I wasn't surprised when it was cancelled, but still very dissappointed.

(mental note: explore conspiracy theory of bruce campbell / lucy lawless mk11 dlc connection)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Pretty much the same. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone involved was great, I thought Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbnell has great chemistry.

I knew in the back of my mind it was kinda niche while watching it so I wasn't surprised when it was cancelled, but still very dissappointed.

(mental note: explore conspiracy theory of bruce campbell / lucy lawless mk11 dlc connection)
I don't think there was a lack of stellar cast, that's for sure as well as introducing some new talent. Its been awhile but i seem to remember even the guest characters being somewhat familiar, despite having to look up what else i may have seen them in. Iirc, wasn't Pablo's witch-doctor uncle part of the Rodriguez or Del Torro family?

I still prefer the modernized but traditional special effects of Raimi's style over the "take it super serious" style of the reboot since they had kind of that intentional cheesy type of look but were still rather disturbing and gross.

Ugh, i wish people would have asked me for a review right after I finished it while everything was still fresh in my head. I would have gone on and on