What's new

EVERYONE play as Liu Kang!

His F4 needs to be atleast 12f. And to be fair to others needs to be 13 or 14.
His throws KBs needs to be removed, as well as his amplification on his FireBalls. And his s**** Flying Dragon Kick properly nerfed.

Wigy

There it is...
@LawAbidingCitizen

The risk reward for them poking to interrupt is extremely in your favor. You get a reversal KB if they mistime it. Which is stupid damage in the corner, and good grounded damage midscreen.

It being 11 frames wouldnt nuke his punish game it would bring it in line with the cast. God forbid his mid with punish KB and decent range not be 9 frames. If only he had another 9frame mid or good high punisher :DOGE

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
His F4 needs to be atleast 12f. And to be fair to others needs to be 13 or 14.
His throws KBs needs to be removed, as well as his amplification on his FireBalls. And his s**** Flying Dragon Kick properly nerfed.
Sure...….why not remove him completely?

Dragon kick nerfed...….wtf is wrong with that move now? That he can do it randomly from full screen? Your fault getting hit by that tbh.

I get that you are salty and angry but the stuff you want is just nuts, sorry.

How about you stop crying and git gud scrub
Yeah people are claiming NRS community is toxic, because of s**** like you.
Go get a life, instead of chasing me in every thread and trying to backup your buddy.

Inzzane_79, Dragon Kick is too fast right now, and as i said the problem with Kang is about his completeness, not just a single move.
Why should pressure character have the best or one of the best zoning in the game and a tool that carry KBs, its super fast, unreactable, full screen, High damage and you can amplify it anti zoning tool ?

And as i said many times im talking about the highest possible skill level at the game, where the balance should be made.

And i dont complain like most of the guy for the sake of it. Like low to mid level players were complaining about Scorpion, when the character was perfectly okay.
But i do have problem with a OP Broken design characters.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yeah people are claiming NRS community is toxic, because of s**** like you.
And ppl complaining about scrubs asking for nerfs all the time on tym.
Asking ridickilous things like nerf flying kick, atleast know what your talking about and be descent at the game before you spew a wall of nonsens again.

The thing that annoys me the most about ur silly posts is how u disrespect rewind saying he got carried by his character.
Just keep your shit to twitchchat where it belongs.

You did not play even once against me, you did not know me, you know nothing about me, you did not see me either as a person, or playing the game, yet you are giving qualifications.
And i argument every single one of my post. Its complete different thing to disagree and prove me wrong with facts.
But s**** like you cant do any of that, and we are on the insult wave.
If you dont like my posts, you just skip it.

As far as Rewind goes i said why i think like that and put plenty of information and facts why i think like that.

Last edited:

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Found the low IQ useful idiot
Not mad that the 15 year old trump supporter called me an idiot. Am shocked and disappointed that the trump support got 4 likes. Is this representative of the MK11 community? I thought we were a more diverse and logical crowd... But are you all actually like Ben Shapiro worshippers? That might be enough for me to drop this community rofl

@Son ov Timett
@EarlyReflections
@ChoseDeath
@xenogorgeous

Gaxkang

Banned
The risk reward for them poking to interrupt is extremely in your favor. You get a reversal KB if they mistime it. Which is stupid damage in the corner, and good grounded damage midscreen.

It being 11 frames wouldnt nuke his punish game it would bring it in line with the cast. God forbid his mid with punish KB and decent range not be 9 frames. If only he had another 9frame mid or good high punisher :DOGE
His KB is a big example of what's wrong with them in the game...he gets fat damage off it and it just doesn't feel earned to me. Is a prob with a lot of KB's.

And mistiming the gap is easier to do than visually it seems to the player...it makes for a grrr.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
@LawAbidingCitizen

Its not in LK's favor if you play the MU correctly. You shouldn't be poking in the 10f gap in F43U3. You should use a low starter or 7f high starter if you must. But like I said in my guide you should wait for the other options since many of them are reactable like F43xxAmped LowFireball, F43xxAmped High FB's, F4xxThrow, F43xxParry.
This way you punish the majority of his options.
I posted video clips to show me punishing them on random hidden select on the thread: Turn Liu's F43xx Tools Against Him.

And still all the Pros out there eat 9 out of 10 time.
Show this clips to them, maybe they can learn something from you.:D
And of course once again you are downplaying him big time.
Its not that he can do just his F43, and then repeat till cheap you to dead, you will wait for what then ? :D He can also go for shaolin stance and low kick, and you wont be able to punish him 99,99% of the time.
And as far as his Fireballs, you dont know if he will amplify them, so you either have to guess and if guess wrong you will eat the fireball.
If you decide to wait, you will miss the window, which is incredible small to punish him.
He also have like 3273265472562502578 more option, so its a pure guess.

Not mad that the 15 year old trump supporter called me an idiot. Am shocked and disappointed that the trump support got 4 likes. Is this representative of the MK11 community? I thought we were a more diverse and logical crowd... But are you all actually like Ben Shapiro worshippers? That might be enough for me to drop this community rofl

@Son ov Timett
@EarlyReflections
@ChoseDeath
@xenogorgeous
I'd lime to smoke what you smoke

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.

@Son ov Timett
@EarlyReflections
@ChoseDeath
@xenogorgeous
Is there anything at all I can say that can hasten you shutting the fuck up and leaving forever? Anything? I'll get right on it.

Wigy

There it is...
Its not in LK's favor if you play the MU correctly. You shouldn't be poking in the 10f gap in F43U3. You should use a low starter or 7f high starter if you must. But like I said in my guide you should wait for the other options since many of them are reactable like F43xxAmped LowFireball, F43xxAmped High FB's, F4xxThrow, F43xxParry.
This way you punish the majority of his options.
I posted video clips to show me punishing them on random hidden select on the thread: Turn Liu's F43xx Tools Against Him.

I appreciate you linking all this but I'm referring to 12 into f43 gap.

Poking that is in Liu kangs favour.

LawAbidingCitizen

To all those saying NinjaKilla got first because the character I've got news for you. It was his skill that got him there. Liu kang is not some win button neither are the other characters.
Several top players will tell you the same:

Dizzy vs Foxy incident:

I can't believe members are saying "its not skill its the character" when clearly this was the hypest top 16 I've ever seen during MK11. Amazing skill was displayed. If you don't see it I guess you don't understand the game at a fundamental level or you are blind.

LawAbidingCitizen

Ohh
I appreciate you linking all this but I'm referring to 12 into f43 gap.

Poking that is in Liu kangs favour.
if yoU are talking about 12 (Gap) F43 then I'd say don't poke. You essentially just hand your turn away poking there. Some characters have low starTers like Shang (10f low) which I feel is the best option but if you don't have that just do a 7f starter. That way if he does it 1-3f late you get a full combo instead if a poke that gives him more pressure and opportunities to mix.

Sorakell

Noob
For how long will this Liu Kang discussion go? Its nice to see different points of view but you guys are going too far. Its just a character in a very large roster. Maybe he needs some adjustments, but i suppose all the characters are in the same need. I can understand the frustration of fighting too many LK but if, for whatever reason, people like to play as him I am nobody to force them to play another character.

Maybe i'm quite different of many of you, but i really don't care about ranks. I'm only interested on having fun and i expect the same of my opponents, so as long ad they don't disrespect me i don't care if they pick LK or any other character. I also think that if any LK player beats me its just because i'm bad or he/she is better than me and his/her win is perfectly fine. The same goes for top players. I enjoy a lot watching Sonicfox and its my favorite player but if he lost withNinja or Rewind it was because they played better than him. Period. Its an insult to doubt their skill. They won and i'm glad for them.

It’s unavoidable having a top character. Why not let it be Liu Kang?

If liu is nerfed some other character will be best in the game, then everyone will be losing their mind over that. Should NRS continually cycle top tiers for mk11’s whole life span?

Bsb

Noob
How about everyone here will stop being hyprocrite and stop saying bs that liu is not the most OP braindead char!who ever says the opposite is because he is braindead or he is maining liu kang !God damit 80% of my opponents on demi God they are liu kangs so most of the players they are playing liu kang so cut the bs!

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Liu Kang is fair and balanced. As long as I’m not losing 10-12% of my life every time he taps you and has 2 bars of stamina, I’m solid. His stuff doesn’t want to make me want to put down the controller in this game.

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
well feel so good not touching this game for days. but a comeback is unavoidable as soon as T-800 drops. i hope he's gonna be S-Tier but i plan also to main liu. just to fight fire with fire. he's asian after all LOL

well feel so good not touching this game for days. but a comeback is unavoidable as soon as T-800 drops. i hope he's gonna be S-Tier but i plan also to main liu. just to fight fire with fire. he's asian after all LOL
Are you Asian or???? I don’t get what you were trying to say