What's new

EVERY Semi Invincible & Fully Invincible Wakeup In Injustice 2

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Good stuff! I want to make a similar video showcasing Scarecrow's db3 meaty potential. It even works on Deadshot's fully invincible knee following a command grab.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Thanks for the effort. Unfortunately this video only pisses me off knowing how the best characters also have the best wakeups.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Grodd's wakeup isn't fully invincible, Canary can blow it up with db2. Unless I'm still not understanding this stuff right, which is possible because I'm on day 3 with no sleep rn. Deadshot's isn't either, nor is Wowo's, Flash, etc and more that I'll list if I'm right on understanding this stuff currently in my sleep deprived state

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
I think some of those are fully invincible until they become active. The super girl and atrocitus ones in particular. I believe u were whiff punishing those 2. As the same amount of frames would've been required to hit u. Still excellent counters to certain wakeups tho

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I've been telling you guys it's not her WU. Slight invul frames. Play Doctor is her WU. No one gets a launching WU
It does however have invincible frames. Which makes it a wakeup, albeit not as many as okay doctor.

Superman's bf3 and scoop also have invincible frames. Haven't watched much further but there's a whole heap missing.

Arrow has his slide and dash back shoot, both with invincible frames.

Also, several of these are fully invincible till the active frames come out. You're punishing them on whiff. Atrocitous and Harley's play doctor are some examples. You're low profiling a high a whiff punishing it.

I wonder why people don't think Catwoman is top 5. Then I realize that people just don't understand what she has.
You mean two fully invul wakeups that can be neutral jumped and full punished? Or one that is - quadrillion on block and cannot be made safe by meter burn?

Of course she has very good wakeup options (no downplay) but it does not mean you can not counter her.

Actually i think her dp is one of the fairest wakeups in the game. Easy baitable - cannot be made safe by meterburn (this only works if you hit with the second spin of her dp but blocking close to her denies the option) and most important very easy to punish. If you land it you took a high risk and got a high reward - thats how all wakeups should work (even if meterburned).

There are other wakeups that are way better than her dp. That are hard to punish on block/whiff or are even safe on block when meterburned.

She is a very good character without doubt. Top 5 no way. Top 10 could be. But more close outside of Top 10.

And that my biggest gripe with injustice 2 that just because you spent a meter tools become braindead, safe on block or way to hard to punish cause they are -7 or something. This includes a fullscreen meter burn catdash which is hard to punish on reaction.

Why can those tools dont be really unsafe and with normal visual blockstun.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
It does however have invincible frames. Which makes it a wakeup, albeit not as many as okay doctor.

Superman's bf3 and scoop also have invincible frames. Haven't watched much further but there's a whole heap missing.

Arrow has his slide and dash back shoot, both with invincible frames.

Also, several of these are fully invincible till the active frames come out. You're punishing them on whiff. Atrocitous and Harley's play doctor are some examples. You're low profiling a high a whiff punishing it.
That's why I put slight invul frames

chores

bad at things
pretty eye opening video. lots of work to be done on character specific meaty timings. fun!

chores

bad at things
Deadshot don't have invincible. All move in game have 10 frame invincible (if they are). Deadshot's bf3 have 11f startup => you have 1f to beat this move.
are there any vids of someone meatying the 11th frame?