What's new

Every NRS game needs a "EVO" Stage

Considering that the past 2 games had interactables. It would be hard to just play on the EVO stage.
Nothing some imagination couldn't fix. Dose not need to be a boxing ring. It could be a mock up of the actual stage and you can throw computer screens.. or even have the players sitting there and you can throw them (like in sky temple). The Pit has double escape intractables, that could easily be done on a boxing ring.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Fuck the metered shield interactable on Courtyard!
Why dose no one ever use that, it is like the fastest advancing move in the game right? You need to get in, that is the way. It is so good but I hardly ever see people use it.

AeWhole

Noob
Why dose no one ever use that, it is like the fastest advancing move in the game right? You need to get in, that is the way. It is so good but I hardly ever see people use it.
I main Quan Chi bro and I am like good fucking lord advancing armor that's sorta safe! HOT DIGGITY DAMN! But for real it is the only interactable I will spend meter on as Quan since he has so many other better options most of the time. Side note Kotal Kahn D1 into armored shield slam got me like a man who needs to flip a desk.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
NRS should put an DEMON char named EVO , and all his goal is to destroy the MK balance . S+ tier to make Top 8 every time

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
NRS players always salty, Lol. It's a stage, if you getting mad over a stage idea. Damn.
i'm going to be completely honest to you: The moment members who browse here started to assume emotions on a text website is when this stuff started to become toxic, some people are just merged way too deep into this its kinda sad.

i'm no way angry with the concept, that was a good idea, and props for capcom for the originality, NRS is a community that gets shit on, on its constant basis by the capcom community, i don't think for this and other reasons that whatever capcom do NRS or other communities should follow suit.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
It's not an EVO stage though. The assets on screen are uploaded on to the game, so it can say different things like CEO or Dreamhack.

Guilty Gear Xrd tried to start the Trent with the the caged arena stage.

NRS definitely should have a similar sort of thing.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
NRS should put an DEMON char named EVO , and all his goal is to destroy the MK balance . S+ tier to make Top 8 every time
When I read DEMON char named EVO, I think of Corrupted Shinnok. Why?

We do have that character in the game, it just goes by the name of Paulo Garcia
I always read here and there about Paulo Garcia. I even read about Paulo?! even in YT. Who's dis dude? Some famous actor died?