What's new

Every New Victory Pose Compared to the Original *Video*

Lokheit

Noob
I'm far from home so I can't test it. Are these replacements or you can pick one or the other?

Does it affect stuff like the multiple Sub-Zero statues with different inputs? His new one doesn't have the animation where he starts creating a statue.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
all are good, but i want Kano and johnnys old one back. are we able to choose between the two? if not, losing those two is disappointing.

I'm far from home so I can't test it. Are these replacements or you can pick one or the other?

Does it affect stuff like the multiple Sub-Zero statues with different inputs? His new one doesn't have the animation where he starts creating a statue.
all are good, but i want Kano and johnnys old one back. are we able to choose between the two? if not, losing those two is disappointing.
The old ones are still there, we just have to find the inputs.
We spent all night getting these and it was pretty 50/50 chance on which one we would get. It was usually one of them a couple of times then the other one a couple of times. As far as we are aware it is just random and now instead of always seeing the same pose we will have some variety just at random lol

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
We spent all night getting these and it was pretty 50/50 chance on witch one we would get. It was usually one of them a couple of times then the other one a couple of times. As far as we are aware it is just random and now instead of always seeing the same pose we will have some variety just at random lol
I guess what I mean is they are probably random by nature, or maybe even the new ones by default but there are definitely still ways to do the old one. I know for certain (because its muscle memory at this point) that the up/left/down/right inputs for Sub still always force him to do the same ice sculpture pose. I fought a Johnny Cage who was able to do the action figure double guns on command too. Also, the AI seems to be able to pick because I've seen it do both.

It may be something as simple as hold start or r3 or something, you know how NRS is.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Better:
Shao Kahn
Sonya
Cassie
Scorpion
Raiden
Jacqui
Kano (Nobody wants to see you pee my dude)
Liu Kang
Kitana
Kung Lao
Jade (omg I love this one so much more! The kneeling pose is shit)
Skarlet
Erron Black
Cetrion
Shang Tsung

Worse:
Frost
Johnny Cage
Noob
Baraka
Sub Zero (it's the only way he gets a clone dammit)
Dvorah (spiderman pose is so much better)
Kotal (If you ain't praising the sun, you ain't playing Kotal)
Geras
Kollector

Both Suck:
Jax (I'd be inclined to like both of them, but the way he ends both poses just looks so awkward)
Kabal

I guess what I mean is they are probably random by nature, or maybe even the new ones by default but there are definitely still ways to do the old one. I know for certain (because its muscle memory at this point) that the up/left/down/right inputs for Sub still always force him to do the same ice sculpture pose. I fought a Johnny Cage who was able to do the action figure double guns on command too. Also, the AI seems to be able to pick because I've seen it do both.

It may be something as simple as hold start or r3 or something, you know how NRS is.
The hidden brutalities are still there and able to be performed. Like subs ice sculptures and others we have posted. This is just for the 'standard' brutality victory poses that happen when just performing the brutality with no 'extra' inputs. Hope that makes sense :)