What's new

Ever notice. . .

Derek

Noob
Have you ever noticed that when people pick Sub-Zero and they freeze you on the ground they almost never jump kick start before they combo. I go on my other account iSeraphiM every now and then just to random select in ranked matches for the fun of it and get Sub-Zero a decent ammount. Also they never slide after the combo in the cornor when you freeze them while on the ground. It's just something I've noticed and something that bothers me, I'm not sure why

:?

Well not doing HKS is understandable, as long as they do a JPS inrtead. Otherwise they suck. And I think slide after combo is blockable.

ded

Elder God
the slide after autocombo in corner is not blockable and often makes the opponent immidiately jump over you which allows you free uppercut and sometimes you can even get blockable wake up slide after uppercut, so all this stuff will be like about 68% if you freeze someone near the corner, and all that just because the slide.

its not universal trap of course its just an example strat

sometimes the slide doesnt like to happen and then it is blockable but that is only if you start the combo with the other player's back touching the corner

Derek

Noob
Sub-Zero BMC said:
sometimes the slide doesnt like to happen and then it is blockable but that is only if you start the combo with the other player's back touching the corner
No. It's because you're doing it too late. The slide is un-blockable. And no Dave they don't the the JPS either. It's so damn annoying C-Sub or U-Sub players.