What's new

EventHubs Posted My Pre-Dallas Interview with Perfect Legend...

CRUM

Noob
Okay guys, so I woke up this morning to see my Perfect Legend Interview somehow jump from 900 views, to 1700+ views. Naturally I didn't understand why. So I head over the dashboard that shows me where my sites traffic is coming from, and I see that eventhubs.com has posted it. Initially I thought it was pretty cool seeing as I just started this NEW blog about a week ago, and my intentions were to build hype and better the Mortal Kombat name among the Fighting Game Community.

Little did I know that there are little scumbag bitches who are closed-minded and have no respect for games other than Street Fighter 4: AE and Marvel vs Capcom. I ventured to the comments sections to find my article basically get bashed. People were asking why my interview is on Event Hubs, and say that it isn't informative and how MK9 is the most broken game. My first reaction would've been to comment and defend both my article, Mortal Kombat, and even Perfect Legend. He was bashed beyond belief because other people whom I will not name not only run mouths about the game itself, but also the people who play the game. So what I'm asking is, Why? Can someone respond to me in a dignified manner and explain to me why Mortal Kombat is seen as garbage by outsiders. I cannot process why Mortal Kombat receives the hate that it gets. Anyway, I know this may be a bit of a rant, but I really didn't appreciate how Event Hubs was apparently in the wrong for posting my interview. I'll link the article here in case any of you want to read the actual comments: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/nov/04/perfect-legend-there-only-one-kung-lao-player-everyone-else-just-bootleg-copy-evo-2012-champ-lists-best-mk9-players-character/.

Thank you for your time,
CRUM

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I totally see why MK is called shit, but at the same time I love it, so I let it slide :p Dunno why the marvel lot feel they have the right to slag it off though. Its probably just a capcom rivalry thing, seeing as Tekken is probably the most balanced out of them all, and at the same time seems to spread least hate for MK.

Theres just too many stupid things in the game for people to see it as balanced is all.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
They're mad cause we're coming up. Plus, since they're a bigger community, they're gonna have waaayy more haters and trolls.

Can someone respond to me in a dignified manner and explain to me why Mortal Kombat is seen as garbage by outsiders
what i hear from some good sf players:
1- they think mk is broken
2- mk is too easy no need any skill to master it

ok there is other:
3- random haters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I totally see why MK is called shit, but at the same time I love it, so I let it slide :p Dunno why the marvel lot feel they have the right to slag it off though. Its probably just a capcom rivalry thing, seeing as Tekken is probably the most balanced out of them all, and at the same time seems to spread least hate for MK.

Theres just too many stupid things in the game for people to see it as balanced is all.
How do you feel about the ttt2 10 year legacy curve?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
"MK9 is the worst MK ever, not to mention broken as hell. As PL mentioned, how the hell can you have a character in game that only needs 1 good read and a bit of meter (...cough..Cyrax..), while most of the cast have to work like crazy to get a win ? All of those PL mentioned are high tier characters, I'm glad to see people like Shujinkydink who don't play retarded characters like Kung Lao, Smoke or Kabal."

Hahaha.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Don't take the comments too seriously, Capcom fanboys tend to troll and be ignorant towards all games including their own - SF4 and Marvel. 90% of the garbage posts are from people who can't even get top 64 in their own game in a bracket of 64 people.

However, the MK community shouldn't be ignorant like most other FG communities either, so it's wise not to blind hate on other games like most of the Capcom community does

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"MK9 is the worst MK ever, not to mention broken as hell. As PL mentioned, how the hell can you have a character in game that only needs 1 good read and a bit of meter (...cough..Cyrax..), while most of the cast have to work like crazy to get a win ? All of those PL mentioned are high tier characters, I'm glad to see people like Shujinkydink who don't play retarded characters like Kung Lao, Smoke or Kabal."

Hahaha.
lol