What's new

[Even better tech] Sub Zero Upgraded Corner game

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Great find, unfortunately I can"t check it because I'm on vacation, but I think you should try these combos for the knockdown.

1) f3,223,33, mb pp, b11d3

2) f3,223, b23, mb pp, b11d3

3) f3, 223, f22 mb pp, b11d3

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I was labbing this when the harasser first came out and I found it to be very inconsistent. Grounded B113 worked fine but airborne wouldn't work

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Great find, unfortunately I can"t check it because I'm on vacation, but I think you should try these combos for the knockdown.

1) f3,223,33, mb pp, b11d3

2) f3,223, b23, mb pp, b11d3

3) f3, 223, f22 mb pp, b11d3
Yeah combos into mb pp work fine, but normal juggle combos into b11d3 don't work or are very inconsistent.

Tbh i don't see the point in ending a restand combo in a knockdown. If that makes sense. Njp 22 on restand seems way better imo. If you can get a jump in in the corner, 113 is basically guaranteed. No one choosing knockdown over a full combo. Good work you guys, glad to see that dedication.

hkriderz

Tbh i don't see the point in ending a restand combo in a knockdown. If that makes sense. Njp 22 on restand seems way better imo. If you can get a jump in in the corner, 113 is basically guaranteed. No one choosing knockdown over a full combo. Good work you guys, glad to see that dedication.
Well since sub has no good standing mixup, I don't really see why 22 is really that much better other than being just a restand. I guess you could get a batman style grapple jump in reset, but other than that, 22 is just basically being plus but having no true mixup

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I've literally tried every single combo ender and nothing works to get these 50/50 situations out of it consistently..

Well since sub has no good standing mixup, I don't really see why 22 is really that much better other than being just a restand. I guess you could get a batman style grapple jump in reset, but other than that, 22 is just basically being plus but having no true mixup
I thought b2 jails after.

When i was watching honeybee's sets against a sub player who I've now completely forgotten, he would use this restand and b2 (pretty sure I'm in the injustice 2 forums) which looked like he was jailing it to be plus 3. I honestly don't know I just assumed it was a thing.

hkriderz

When i was watching honeybee's sets against a sub player who I've now completely forgotten, he would use this restand and b2 (pretty sure I'm in the injustice 2 forums) which looked like he was jailing it to be plus 3. I honestly don't know I just assumed it was a thing.
Oh I know what you mean. B2 is plus 3 on block, and that's a good strategy. This is just another one sub players can implement.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
If anyone cares:
Freeze, b3, bj.3, 1, 112, slight step back nj.ia ice klone. Both options work. Opponent can tech roll but you're still safe at least.
Ending in b11d3 works but the opponent must be in the same stance as you; gotta love stance specific setups!