What's new

Video/Tutorial Evans ( Wondered) Ultimate Stryker Refernce Guide Parts 1 and 2)

Espio

Kokomo
Thanks for the shoutout/dedication in the video, I'm really honored man <3. I love seeing new Stryker content the videos are cool, I like your combo videos with their accompanied music and you always have outside the box combos I've either not seen or wouldn't think of lol.

You should make a thread dedicated to all your great MK videos WonderedFuture.

Thanks for the shoutout/dedication in the video, I'm really honored man <3. I love seeing new Stryker content the videos are cool, I like your combo videos with their accompanied music and you always have outside the box combos I've either not seen or wouldn't think of lol.

You should make a thread dedicated to all your great MK videos WonderedFuture.
i would but its not me. got more vids to come, but im not in a rush to do them since i retired from this game. just did the jade and stryker for you becuz your dedicated to 2 of my fav characters, so i had to see what i could make. if anything i make a vid you think is top notch, let storms know or something. but thanks for all the support.

Espio

Kokomo
i would but its not me. got more vids to come, but im not in a rush to do them since i retired from this game. just did the jade and stryker for you becuz your dedicated to 2 of my fav characters, so i had to see what i could make. if anything i make a vid you think is top notch, let storms know or something. but thanks for all the support.

Well thank you, that's amazingly generous and I don't deserve that, but still really heatwarming :).

I didn't realize they were two of your favorite characters too, so much class:D.

I had a synergy series with them on youtube if you're interested in viewing that, video quality isn't ideal, but it explains a lot of in depth game topics as well as some of their similarities.

I'll be looking into it and I saw part of that recently uploaded arcade ladder you have with Stryker, will probably check it out entirely sometime the weekend :).