What's new

Combo List - Mileena Ethereal Combos

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
My mistake if there is a thread that has combos, but I made this one to add the ones that I found. Please contribute.

Note: Most combos will have a similar ender, like B22, 1+3 with different starters. Also keep in mind that more than likely, that you will find more combos requiring meter in this variation. She does have some good meterless combos, however.

I know more, but I'm listing some easier ones for beginners to jump start the thread, will add more of them as I go & then when I get off the game.

Meterless
B12 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > F23 xxrollxx 27%
B12 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > 21U4, hard knockdown 27%
123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3 30%
F4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3 28%
F12B4 xxrollxx B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 31%

Meter (1 bar)
B12 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > B22, 1+3, 33%
B12 xxExFadexx > F12B4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 34%
F4 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > b22, 1+3 33%
123 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 35%
21 xxExFade > F12B4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 34%
F23 - ExFade - B34 xxair saixx- Walk Forward - F23 - Ball Roll - U3
33% and a hard knockdown

@theGabStandard
@TakeAChance
@Johnny San
@1man3letters

& all of the other Milly players.

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
With the one bar combos you can hit F12B4 after some starters and ex fade so you might be able to get more damage

Reactions: JDE

JDE

With the one bar combos you can hit F12B4 after some starters and ex fade so you might be able to get more damage
Yeah, they're a little bit more tricky, but I'm hitting them. I'm going to post them after I get off the game.

JDE

I haven't gotten much off of her NJP in this variation yet other than 26%

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Thnx for posting these I have to relearn all my BnBs switching to this vari so use to using piercing

Tyrlix

Noob
I've been wondering why people are going for B34 - Air Sai - Sai. Is there a specific reason to do so? I feel comfortable with the B3 - Telekick - Air Sai - B22 1+3. I understand it may come in handy to do the B34 - Air Sai - Sai when you punish for example Mileena's roll and she goes airborne and the B3 - Telekick - Air Sai will wiff.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I've been wondering why people are going for B34 - Air Sai - Sai. Is there a specific reason to do so? I feel comfortable with the B3 - Telekick - Air Sai - B22 1+3. I understand it may come in handy to do the B34 - Air Sai - Sai when you punish for example Mileena's roll and she goes airborne and the B3 - Telekick - Air Sai will wiff.
B3~Telekick~Sai can be hella inconsistent and spacing dependent. B34~sai is very consistent and allows pretty much any follow up you wish.

Tyrlix

Noob
@TakeAChance After I wrote that I saw the tech video for it :). Thanks anyways. I had good success rate, but the mix ups could come in handy. In the video the F1 after the sweep was only demonstrated in Piercing Variation. Can you go through for example Chub Zero's slide with Ethereal because you do not have the range of piercing in some normals.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
@TakeAChance After I wrote that I saw the tech video for it :). Thanks anyways. I had good success rate, but the mix ups could come in handy. In the video the F1 after the sweep was only demonstrated in Piercing Variation. Can you go through for example Chub Zero's slide with Ethereal because you do not have the range of piercing in some normals.
The f1 in piercing and Ravenous is tricky to stuff Sub Zero's ex slide with. I'm not going to sugar coat it. It can be done, but dear lord it feels like it's a 1f hit or miss.

My mistake if there is a thread that has combos, but I made this one to add the ones that I found. Please contribute.

Note: Most combos will have a similar ender, like B22, 1+3 with different starters. Also keep in mind that more than likely, that you will find more combos requiring meter in this variation. She does have some good meterless combos, however.

I know more, but I'm listing some easier ones for beginners to jump start the thread, will add more of them as I go & then when I get off the game.

Meterless
B12 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > F23 xxrollxx 30%
B12 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > 21U4, hard knockdown 27%
123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3 30%
F4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3 28%
F12B4 xxrollxx B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 31%

Meter (1 bar)
B12 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > B22, 1+3, 33%
B12 xxExFadexx > F12B4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 34%
F4 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > b22, 1+3 33%
123 xxExFadexx > 123 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 35%
21 xxExFade > F12B4 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > walk a bit > B22, 1+3, 34%
F23 - ExFade - B34 xxair saixx- Walk Forward - F23 - Ball Roll - U3
33% and a hard knockdown

@theGabStandard
@TakeAChance
@Johnny San
@1man3letters

& all of the other Milly players.
Tag me from now on please.

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
@JDE Was just checking out these combos and I noticed that B12 xxrollxx > B34 xxair saixx > F23 xxrollxx does 27%, not 30%.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
It's possible to land njp after F14 ex fade. Then you can follow up with 4 roll, B22 throw. Very low damage though, swagger combo