What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's Most Amazing Combo and Pressure Concept with Kung Lao

ETC|McFly who we've come to know his legacy for over the top Kung Lao combo and strategy videos has returned with a slightly different flavor. In these two videos two very specific aspects are addressed. First, a combo that, granted you have the meter for, would surely allow you to win a match in the final moments. In addition to this, witness McFly's "greatest" Kung Lao combo...

This combo does not mean much damage But the execution is very complicated.

See it and we discussed.

*obviously this combo is just exhibition

*recommended for final situations

Edited by STORMS*
Enjoy :)

x5STAR , xQUANTUMx , AdmiralAugustus , angelbless , Axel_Redd , xLOCKx, PND i2 Gaug3, gdf , DJ L Toro, HerbaList, PerfectMindGame , DoctrineDark , MashPotatoTower , swiftNY2 , Zer0 Hundr3d , Puchi , SunnyD , Squeaker101 Minh Giang MK9-SnOwY STORMS GamerBlake90 MITDJT Denzell

coolwhip

Noob
The Jump in punch into EX divekick to get frame advantage is actually genius. Obviously, you can just take your free block string after the JIP, but if your opponent doesn't have too much health, it's useful to chip him out. Good stuff.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
ETC Mcfly amazing pressure idea of jip EN divekick - why no one thought of this sooner? en dk into 21212 will build a lot of meter back and do great chip damage. great as always, mcfly!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
holy shit dat chip damage!!! Thanks ETC McFly.
you can also do 50/50 mixup with 21212 string (use 21212+1 for overhead hat or 21212 x low hat), right?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
holy shit dat chip damage!!! Thanks ETC McFly.
you can also do 50/50 mixup with 21212 string (use 21212+1 for overhead hat or 21212 x low hat), right?
no, its a stupid mixup vs everyone except for maybe mileena since low hat is safe on block vs her. the overhead is easy to react to and most people block low vs kung lao anyways.

So good and we let mk die. so many discoveries still can be made.
MK is full of secrets!
That first combo was sick!! I also love how ETC Mcfly uses the Matrix theme for his intros and outros as I am a huge fan of the series
there is some matrix in MK
ETC Mcfly amazing pressure idea of jip EN divekick - why no one thought of this sooner? en dk into 21212 will build a lot of meter back and do great chip damage. great as always, mcfly!
Thanks Bro!! can also be gripping throw
Three years later and this guy is still coming up with tech.

ETC Mcfly - You are a legend.....entire concept of this video is sick
Thank you very much, MK can not let die
I love you like a brother ETC McFly.
Thank you my friend! I appreciate your words!

And thank you all for the comments, I hope not to disappoint!