What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC McFly's Batman Tutorial Video - 3 Environmental Combos with the Car from Wayne Manor Stage

ETC McFly swings right back into action now that the 1.03 patch for Injustice: Gods Among Us has been released. You may recall his previous Batman tutorial involving the use of interactables...well, in this next video, he goes back to that concept with the use of the car from the Wayne Manor level, and takes it up some notches!

This video features two variations of environmental combos that are possible with the use of the Wayne Manor's car, which is found all the way at the left side of the stage. Get ready to hit Training Mode when you watch this!​
The following is quoted from ETC Mcfly in his original post.​

"Tested with patch 1.3

combo 1 - 2 Explosion & Headbutt

combo 2 - Explosion, rebound & Headbutt

Honestly this is not highly recommended by the little damage that is done, but they are very beautiful and entertaining combos. (Only exhibition)

I confirmed that I have another very similar technique that does not decrease the damage and easily surpasses the +70% actual combo .. I'll upload soon"

MashPotatoTower

x5iVE_STAR

beef_supreme

DoctrineDark

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Can someone tell me how you smash people into the car? I don't know how :(

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Can someone tell me how you smash people into the car? I don't know how :(
There are some specific characters who will attack their opponent by slamming them into the car instead of picking it up and throwing it, Batman being one such character. It's something you will have to experiment with the entire roster about. There are also other interactables besides the car that have this feature.

For example, Aquaman will pick up the car and throw it instead of slamming the foe into it when you hit the Environment Button in front of the car.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
There are some specific characters who will attack their opponent by slamming them into the car instead of picking it up and throwing it, Batman being one such character. It's something you will have to experiment with the entire roster about. There are also other interactables besides the car that have this feature.

For example, Aquaman will pick up the car and throw it instead of slamming the foe into it when you hit the Environment Button in front of the car.
But whenever I hit the interactable button Batman just leaps off of it, I don't know how to make him slam people into it like I've seen in these videos

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
But whenever I hit the interactable button Batman just leaps off of it, I don't know how to make him slam people into it like I've seen in these videos
The target and the car have to be standing right next to you, and I believe you may have to Meter-Burn as well, but I could be wrong.

The great ETC Mcfly has blessed us with his creativity once again! Tho swag combos they are, it still shows us the level of combo depth that is yet to be explored.
We are not worthy

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
So much love for this guy's combo videos! They're all so dishearteningly complicated but such a joy to watch! Keep em coming dude!