What's new

Video/Tutorial [ETC] MCFLY Presents...Kung Lao Unlimited [New Combos for MK9 2013]

ETC Mcfly comes before TYM with a 3.5-minute compilation of Kung Lao combos that will shake the MK9 players of 2013 to their very souls! As a combo artist, this is one guy who does not acknowledge any limits to the combo system of MK9, always finding ways to expand beyond them so as to produce combos the likes of which we have never seen! Shaolin fanatics will be extremely excited to see these combos, so check 'em out and give your feedback!

- Article edited by AK GamerBlake

In gratitude to all the people I've met, I return to open the mind and shake again the hat to offer a new video of the Legend of Shaolin ... Thanks!

[ETC] MCFLY Presents...Kung Lao Unlimited [New Combos of MK9 2013]

AK GamerBlake Friend! here are several combos we've practiced together.

x5STAR , xQUANTUMx , AdmiralAugustus , angelbless , Axel_Redd , xLOCKx, PND i2 Gaug3, gdf , DJ L Toro, HerbaList, PerfectMindGame , DoctrineDark , MashPotatoTower, swiftNY2 , @Zer0 Hundr3d , Puchi , SunnyD , Squeaker101 Minh Giang MK9-SnOwY STORMS MITDJT Denzell FOREVER KING

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I literally turned off my computer and walked away after the combo at 2:43. That's by far the most creative thing i've seen on this site, good shit Mcfly!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
while most of these arent very practical or have better alternatives, its still brimming with swag ;D

OH MY GOD, i was trying for so long to do that f2 combo in the corner and i never got it. literally weeks of time and i knew it was possible. I'd like to get back into this game, but competitively there are just so many problems and pokemon is taking up my free time. But thank you so much for this and thank you for tagging me. I'm glad to know the f2 corner AA combo is possible even if i never hit it.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Great work McFly, One day when I will have a lot of free time I will love to get back to KL as he was my main in MKII since forever.
Keep it up bro!

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
ETC Mcfly somewhere out there is a Barbarian riding shark tied to Optimus prime who has mounted godzilla and made him his bitch, sadly this is the closest I could come to analyzing your level of swag but I still fall short

PS this is the most SWAGGED UP SHIT I have ever seen