What's new

Video/Tutorial ETC Mcfly - KL Training "JIP1 + Teleport3" Combo always 0 failures

To two years in MK9, the Kung Lao players must have dominated this technique. This allows you to get more damage to your combos and pressure in the case of not connecting after you make Teleport3.

I returned to the matrix for the last time, and I have ready the last video before evo2013 , then very soon will be on the network.

a hug to all my friends.

Note: I practice this about half an hour a day.

x5STAR , xQUANTUMx , AdmiralAugustus , angelbless , Axel_Redd , xLOCKx, PND i2 Gaug3, gdf , DJ L Toro, HerbaList, PerfectMindGame , DoctrineDark , MashPotatoTower , swiftNY2 , Zer0 Hundr3d , Puchi , SunnyD , Squeaker101 @craken

gdf

Noob
Great work McFly, it's great to know that you still put this time and effort into Kung Lao. You are awesome.
Major props.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
nice stuuf, hopefully if i practice this enough i'll be able to get it consistantly, do i have to hit the Jip at the highest possible point for this to connect?

also is it possible to make it work on block? o-0

nice stuuf, hopefully if i practice this enough i'll be able to get it consistantly, do i have to hit the Jip at the highest possible point for this to connect?

also is it possible to make it work on block? o-0
The most important thing is to make very fast JIP1 + tele3, immediately you have to press the next button.

sometimes you can be punished on block if you do not very fast

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
The most important thing is to make very fast JIP1 + tele3, immediately you have to press the next button.

sometimes you can be punished on block if you do not very fast
wait so it is possible to do it on block?

and how could u be punised? tele 3 is safe on block, so i don't see how u could be punished.

ETC Mcfly, parece que estas pegando arriba de la cabeza. hmm, voy a practicar esto tombien porque odio quondo pego con el JP y usan :d 2 a sacar me del :d:u 3.
Así es, pero lo importante es hacer muy rapido el link de JIP1 + Teleport como si fuera un solo movimiento.

Al hacer el TP, se debe esperar un momento pequeño antes de presionar 3 verdad?
Si amigo, la ejecución rapida son 2 : la primera JIP+teleport (muy rapido), una pequeña pausa para presionar 3 y rapidamente el boton que sigue a la combinación que corresponde 1,1,2+spin o 2,1+spin o 2,4 + spin.