What's new

Match Footage - Hat Trick ETC Mcfly (Hat Trick Lao) VS Shamanz (Triborg - Cyrax) Training Season (ETCCHILE)

ETC

ETCCHILE
Training session!

ETC Mcfly (Chile) (Kung Lao - Hat Trick) Vs Shamanz (Argentina) (Triborg - Cyrax)

Enjoy!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Great matches man, your coordination with interactables while using hat trick is very unique, its practically the part of the game that i don't take much domain while using hat traps.

Also, your Hat Trick feels a bit rusted, you need to convert those call backs for consistent wins, and you need to have the hat near to opponent to block their movement a bit, by doing so it allows you to move more freely, as it was happening in some matches.

Best Dive kick Follow-up now is B12~spin, or b1~spin, s1 is way too slow and has a really huge drop factor.

dk~b1~spin, rc, s4~hat trap, b12~call back, b12,2+4 is 26% meterless on standing opponents dive kick punishment, but the execution is mad hard if you don't get the s4~hat trap on the perfect height.

The best setup to move at will is low trap, it forces jumps, and low crouch blocking consitently, try finishing some of your combos setups with B321~away low trap or forward trap just to limit his movement. Instead of double jk~dk, although is easier to get it doesn't let room for better hat setups.

There is a lot to talk, but its something you will notice on your own, if you spend more quality time with the variation, great sets btw, that cyrax has some pretty nasty time consumer combos as well.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Very exciting set, not surprised to see it go so close considering Kung Lao losing armour on Spin was huge in the matchup.

I found myself screaming at the monitor (not literally) for McFly to start punishing things though, not divekicking things that can be divekicked and not neutral ducking F43 was huge, gives Cyrax a lot more freedom to do things he shouldn't be able to do if you don't shut them down.