What's new

Video/Tutorial [ETC] MCFLY - Batman 3 Headbutts Combo (With Inputs) [2 Bars - 79%]

[ETC] MCFLY - IGAU Batman 3 Headbutts Combo (With Inputs) [2 Bars - 79%]

I always knew that this could be achieved. until I found the way.

the video has the inputs so they can practice. after watching the video I noticed that at the end of the combo can do B2 + Trait (no B23).

@TONY-T
PND_Mustard
@FOREVER KING
@AK Reno_Racks
@Bidu
@prospic
@McPeak
@beef_supreme
@coolwhip
@AK GamerBlake
@Showtime
@RapZiLLa54
@SOT Semi Evil Ryu
@DarthArma
@Eldriken
@xQUANTUM
@Obs_SmSwag
DoctrineDark
@KIllaByte

and @AllplayerBatman

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
The marlin pie of injustice over here, ahah. Just put out a video full of super swag interactable combos, then boom, highest damage bruce has seen yet. Those are supes deeps, great stuff man!

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I wanna fly to Chile and buy you some drinks. Your videos not only provide very useful, high damage combos for us to use but also inspire us to explore deeper into the game. Outstanding work pimp

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Wanna hear something absolutely pathetic? I've not even the slightest clue how to make the headbutt thing happen. At all. Regular interactable button press just makes him jump off. Down+interactable just makes him place a bomb.

I am really bad at this game, guys. :-P

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
People like you are proven, that the game is not "completely figured out", keep up the good work, i say Flash, Zod, MMH, and Lex will have some mad shit like this when your done with Batman

I wanna fly to Chile and buy you some drinks. Your videos not only provide very useful, high damage combos for us to use but also inspire us to explore deeper into the game. Outstanding work pimp
Friend, when they want may be visiting Chile. It is a beautiful country. All are welcome!

People like you are proven, that the game is not "completely figured out", keep up the good work, i say Flash, Zod, MMH, and Lex will have some mad shit like this when your done with Batman
very sure of That, how bad I have not much time to review all the characters. If I were to work at NRS could. LOL!