What's new

Establishments that will wont close down during the crisis

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just in general, something former fast food workers have confirmed.
Oh I've worked in food retail before but never a restaurant, I was a food demonstrator for years and vendor. We didn't have that stuff though, if we had a blender or something we'd use it and clean everything by the end of our shift.

Whenever I go out to eat to fast food joints I never get shakes or anything anyway. Think the last time I got that was like 2 or 3 years back.

Last edited:

MKF30

As of now my area has 5 cases, one of which in.my old neighborhood about 10 minutes where I am by car. So far everyone who gotten it in my part of nyc has gotten mild cases thank God. As of now my local mall will remain open. But their movie theater which is literally like not even a year old has taken a bit of a hit.

What did Based do?
Attempted to insult and troll me by mocking my mother as his first post(happened to be the first post). The guy has issues and has always attacked me for no reason as far as I can remember on here. But anyway, it's been taken care of.

MKF30

I don't think Twitter in general will shut down. Unless the internet gets affected.

Last edited:

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I hope everyone takes this virus seriously. You May not die from it but you could suffer life long lung scarring and, you could infect someone who is really vulnerable to the disease and could kill them. This virus is now killing young people too.

People need to keep the spread to a minimum so that we can get through this in far better shape than if we do the opposite.

MKF30

I hope everyone takes this virus seriously. You May not die from it but you could suffer life long lung scarring and, you could infect someone who is really vulnerable to the disease and could kill them. This virus is now killing young people too.

People need to keep the spread to a minimum so that we can get through this in far better shape than if we do the opposite.
I know and the younger college kids that are foolish enough to party on the beaches in Florida but I just read they're closing the beaches.

Let's just hope we can sg least slow it down in the meantime of getting this vaccine. Most younger folks and people in general survive but dr.s have said younger people can still be carriers obviously. You know what I mean?