What's new

Tech Essential New Possible Tech for the Queen

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hehe, I'm gonna try projectiles, but more than likely not Kabals.
Also, I don't think this is good far screen to rely on this tech. It might be good during a string, and then incorporate it instead of canceling the levitation.
If you're fast enough... could this be good cross up tech? I mean, really... realistically... in what circumstances is this truly useful in tournament?

If you're fast enough... could this be good cross up tech? I mean, really... realistically... in what circumstances is this truly useful in tournament?
For crossovers, I find the low fireball is the answer.
I'll be posting that soon, and that I'm 100% sure it needs to be incorporated in her defensive game (Anti Cross Over Game)

This levitation might prove to be useful to switch positions, getting out of corner.
Using it within pressure might be interesting, seeing just doing a naked levitation might be obvious.

I also want to use her air fireballs during levitation to mix it up.
As of now, it's at its early stages, I'm hoping before Final Round, I will be able to find where it can be placed in her gamestyle. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For crossovers, I find the low fireball is the answer.
I'll be posting that soon, and that I'm 100% sure it needs to be incorporated in her defensive game (Anti Cross Over Game)

This levitation might prove to be useful to switch positions, getting out of corner.
Using it within pressure might be interesting, seeing just doing a naked levitation might be obvious.

As of now, it's at its early stages, I'm hoping before Final Round, I will be able to find where it can be placed in her gamestyle. :)
With what you just said, would you be comfortable with me front paging this? I will say that this is "still being explored".

Sindel can be hit on her way up, while stationary, and while shooting fireballs. Her air dash out of levi acts like Reptile's dash where the dash cant hit an airborne opponent and the airborne opponent cannot hit him. An airborne opponent cannot hit Sindel out of her dash while in levi. You can her her after the dash completes. I believe that a grounded opponent can hit her out of her levi dash as long as the attack used does not consider them airborne.

Maybe characters with a DK(sonya, csz,kl) can DK her out of the levi dash but I doubt it.

Sindel can be hit on her way up, while stationary, and while shooting fireballs. Her air dash out of levi acts like Reptile's dash where the dash cant hit an airborne opponent and the airborne opponent cannot hit him. An airborne opponent cannot hit Sindel out of her dash while in levi. You can her her after the dash completes. I believe that a grounded opponent can hit her out of her levi dash as long as the attack used does not consider them airborne.

Maybe characters with a DK(sonya, csz,kl) can DK her out of the levi dash but I doubt it.
Thanks Tom!

What about when she dashes but is canceled early mid dash?

Thanks Tom!

What about when she dashes but is canceled early mid dash?
I'm actually not sure. It has the same rules as Reptiles elbow dash but you obviously cant cancel that so I'm not sure what would happen. I assume she can be hit if that happens but it needs to be tested. Curious to see exactly what you find.

I also applaud this. GOD KNOWS the countless hours of discovery I do with Sub to expand him more and more. I spent a good 3 hours working on tech vs Skarlet today. I think too many people are too fast to give up on a "bad match up" rather then look for an answer. Glad to see players showing that there are tools that are undiscovered. This shows exactly what I believe, the game is still evolving, it is far from shallow.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I've thought about using this. I'm not sure but it seems like people are able to see that you did a levi cancel rather than a cartwheel or other followup, giving them an easier opportunity to interrupt your next string. Using levi fireballs might help with this problem...is that kind of what you mean?

I'm not sure how good it would be to do a blockstring into a full levitate. It seems like the other person could AA you pretty easily for that, but I'll definitely try it out.
It looks like this tech will be really good for reversing positions in the corner, and maybe to avoid some projectiles while zoning. Good stuff nonetheless, I'll be messing with this as soon as I get a chance.

I'm actually not sure. It has the same rules as Reptiles elbow dash but you obviously cant cancel that so I'm not sure what would happen. I assume she can be hit if that happens but it needs to be tested. Curious to see exactly what you find.

I also applaud this. GOD KNOWS the countless hours of discovery I do with Sub to expand him more and more. I spent a good 3 hours working on tech vs Skarlet today. I think too many people are too fast to give up on a "bad match up" rather then look for an answer. Glad to see players showing that there are tools that are undiscovered. This shows exactly what I believe, the game is still evolving, it is far from shallow.
If it does work, perhaps poking with d3 or d4 into levi can help her get out of some situations, I'll be experimenting with it further. I have to agree with you, the game is still evolving, and after over a year and a half, to have continuous evolution of the game is just wonderful.

I hope to have more clarity/success in the weeks to come with this.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

i thought skarlet can u3 reptile out of his dash....so wtf??

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow i know i have been super busy with a lot of crap this past year, but how did i miss this and why didnt any one tag me?? lol

nice find Mr. Mileena im guessing grounded special moves like ermacs tele slam and fireballs still hit her while shes dashing??? i wonder if teleports can hit her???? (scorpions tele punch, kung laos etc)