What's new

Tech Essential New Possible Tech for the Queen

We all know how difficult General Cross Overs can be for Sindel.
I believe I have found a possible solution for cross overs.

It is incredibly difficult to Anti air cross overs, and her D+3 doesn't lower her hitbox too much, you either get hit, or sit there blocking.

However, her Low fireball lowers her hitbox SIGNIFICANTLY, and is Incredibly effictive towards Jump in Punch Cross overs.
Jump Kick Cross Overs can be tricky.

Jump in Punch Cross overs

~ As soon as you seem them jump over you, low fireball. Delayed - Normal Timed Jump in Punches 99% of the chance get evaded and the fireball hits them mid air as they land and/or whiff the Jump in punch.
The Jump in Punch that connects at the peak of the cross over can be tricky, and this is the method we will have to use for jump in kicks as well.
~You have to dash a little but under them, and quickly input Down Down F3
The reason we have to input the first down is because the moment you input the low fireball, she actually moves toward the opponent reducing the spacing/gap for her to evade the attack

Sometimes, the jump punch might hit you, but not until she releases her fireball. So you take 5%, and they take an 8% fireball that knocks them down mid air.

~ Jump in Kick
These have to follow the method above, but with further spacing ( a bigger dash under them)
Deep jump kicks are easily avoided, but early to mid times jump kicks on cross over can be a problem.
I am still working on a method to incorporate the low fireball to help her anti cross over game.

Her hitbox is so incredibly decreased, this might prove to be vital.
So, I will be testing it hard.

SURPRISE TECH:

I'm working on something else in which during her levitate dashes, attacks nullify her, and your opponent actually goes through Sindel, especially during a levi dash canceled to ground. This needs way more testing, but it's exciting nonetheless if proven successful.

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

That's a bit complex to read I'd like to see it in an actual match to understand it thoroughlly.
Still, I will be trying low fball in hopes of lowering her hitbox and try to aa hit them.
You've also said smth about her hw being godlike as an aa after a LC, can you give me an example of that?
Yeah! I'm gonna get video of it soon, especially after finals.

:)

Espio

Kokomo
Nice job Milly and Ramp, that is so innovative and impressive. It's marvelous and it looks flashy too :).

I'm glad to see you're putting a lot of time into Sindel still.

You could really throw someone off with this tech.

Okay, here's the video of the "Surprise Tech"
It's in very early stages, but I'm trying to make it work and find a good way to incorporate this.
Near the end of the video, I cancel into attacks.
I need to test if they are able to get out or if they must block the 44 after ground cancel.
Fireball Video will be up tonight.

Thanks to Rampage254 for helping
does sindel air dash have invincibility?

also STORMS

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Wow...had no idea she was invincible while dashing during the levitate. It makes me think of how useful her levitate in MK3 was....she was so fast and fierce in the air! Very nice.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
holy shit this is sick , i could never understand the mechanics of her levi stuff , its so random to me

BT-joe

green is good
It's in very early stages, but I'm trying to make it work and find a good way to incorporate this.
I need to test if they are able to get out or if they must block the 44 after ground cancel.

Wow I didn't know that. Cool!

BT-joe

green is good

Wow I didn't know that. Cool!
What about going backwards?

BT-joe

green is good
Hmm? I'm thinking somewhere along those lines you can use up 3...maybe. During your aerial forward dash and drop. Like in your vid.
Will sindels aerial forward dash drop work against kl dive kick? And C.Sub air kick?

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I like this. Maybe you can use this as a strategy escaping the corner, it might catch corner rapist Sub-Zero off guard lol