What's new

Erron Black's 2nd Fatality not in the krypt chests?

Lokheit

Noob
I've opened every krypt chest, sould countainers and heart chests (well, except for some of the throne room ones, but those have set content and I know what they have) and so far I have every single second fatality... except for Erron Black.

Supposedly the first run of Krypt Chests have the exact same contents for everyone, so I wanted to ask if anyone got his second fatality without having to use the Naknadan Shrine. It just seems weird that I got every fatality from chests except for his.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
should have dropped with heart chest, or head chest, cant remember, but should unlock naturally, maybe Im wrong, and its a random spirit chest...
Both are unlocked 4 me.

Im also missin two of Jacqui's kosmetics from krypt, "Daddy's Girl" and "Fire ig Up" opened ALL Krypt chests, but neither of these dropped...lucky I can buy those with Time Crystals...hope its jst an RNG THANG...

Lokheit

Noob
should have dropped with heart chest, or head chest, cant remember, but should unlock naturally, maybe Im wrong, and its a random spirit chest...
Both are unlocked 4 me.

Im also missin two of Jacqui's kosmetics from krypt, "Daddy's Girl" and "Fire ig Up" opened ALL Krypt chests, but neither of these dropped...lucky I can buy those with Time Crystals...hope its jst an RNG THANG...
Heart and head chests have brutalities and intros, but not fatalities.

They're all supposedly in regular chests and soul jars, but I have no more of those available according to 2 different guides I've checked...

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Too bad you cant just buy fatalities with TCs, but Im sure youll get it after a few more chests just try again l8tr. almost done at least.