What's new

ermac's combo

x1 crt

Noob
aaHP,TKS,aaHP,HP,RH,TKS,aaHP,HP,JK,RH,LK is his combo the thing i dont get is the aaHP,HP isn't aaHP anti air, and after the aaHP its hp and thats not anti air so how im i souppose to continue the combo?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Generally what I do is something to differentiate how the hits are performed.

aaHP is just one HP that hits someone out of the air, or simple the juggled version, you could say jHP

aaHPHP = two consecutive punches with no break

aaHP, aaHP would be a pause inbetween to individual jabs, and often times requiring a run cancel inbetween in order to ensure the contact.

Sometimes I accidentally put a , between them but for the most part that's what I mean.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Example combo Stryker vs Ermac:

HK, HP, HP, LP, riot gun, baton dash(whiff), aaLP, aaLP, riot gun.

This means you run cancel between the punches by tapping run after the first enabling him to keep walking forward and be close enough to hit the second, but at the same time it adds just enough total combo time to surpass the small usage time limit between the riot guns.

Example of run burst and run cancel Sindel vs Ermac:

HK, HP, HP, D+HP, Run Burst, aaHP, aaHP, JK, AFB.

This means you take a couple walking steps to allow your run bar/combo meter to refill and you use the sliver of green to get that little dashing step to get you close enough to connect the first HP very close and high, and then after that HP cancel it with the run button tap, allowing for another aaHP (run cancel) ensuring contact of the JK AFB.

x1 crt

Noob
another question when doing a punisher aahp tks hp jk tks hp jk do u have to be in a certain spot on the second tks cus for some reason i cant get that second tks in.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
aaHP, TKS, aaHPHP, TKS, aaHPHP, JK is a good combo, you need to throw in pauses after the first TKS, and before the JK to ensure the time limit is satisfied between usages of the TKS.

Yeah that would work. Just make sure it's only one aahp before the jk teleport punch. If you do two then the slam locks up.

aahp, slam, aahp, jk, tp, slam, aahphp, aahp, fb/roundhouse