What's new

Question - Ermac Ermac W.I.P Or Finally Done?

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Do any of you think his damage should be scaled? I always thought his damage output was high because of how unsafe he is, but was curious of others opinion

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Do any of you think his damage should be scaled? I always thought his damage output was high because of how unsafe he is, but was curious of others opinion
Dmg don't need to be scaled if b32 n b34 are unsafe as well as f43. Oh n nerf jump 2 n jump 1

Vinnysouls

Spongebob
Would it be worth changing the launch trajectory of EX air soul blast to make it easier to convert from midscreen, in exchange for taking some of the block advantage off?

No disrespect, but if you were using B1 as your go-to mid pre-patch, you were honestly doing it wrong,

B1's current properties are way more beneficial to Ermac.
I agree...it should remain as a high

His damage could be adjusted a bit but it isn't necessary in my opinion. When the game first came out, I thought his damage would get nerfed because it was remarkably High. Then they buffed damage on multiple characters so I gave up that idea.

ermac is great as he is he needs no changes at all imo
i agree, but thats the problem right there.
being completely balanced in a game with safe 50/50 into meterless vortex just doesnt cut it...
either all "balanced" characters need a slight buff, or S+ bs characters need some nerf.
pick your poison.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Ermac is fine as he is minus the obvious Mystic health regen glitch. I can see this getting patched by removing the health regen all together tbh. Maybe replace with a meter drain? Need to wait and see on that front.

The only thing I would like would be to have the good old MK9 unblockable B2 back. Or even have it hit 2 hits when charged giving him an armor break. Making your opponent respect that charged B2 would give it a use at least. I just don't want to see him recieve anything damaging to his meta. He has been an absolute pleasure to main as always and I just hope he just gets a polish and not a rebuild.

I'm really excited for the patch but overly nervous at the same time. I really hope one dudes success at EVO and moany casuals don't damage him too much. Ermac is far from OP, if s2 was a mid, I would be inclined to agree :cool:.