What's new

Ermac vs Kabal, Human Smoke or w/e

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I challenge everyone and anyone to beat my Ermac in a series ft10. Rules: Pick a top tier character and use that character vs my Ermac until 10 wins,....2: utilize box of tissues to wipe tears away after I butcher you.

:) Open challenge to online players (or offline) that can carry-over to Summer Jam if need be.....I'd actually prefer it. NoDoubt, Simon, CD, Marv, Juggernaut, REO, Br0Ken, Miss Spin, Phil, Shock, Hanzo, Rzp, Tim Static, Konqrr, CDjr, Maxter, Rin, Mike, Chuck, Vulcan, Half-Baked, OUIJAA Warrior, Ninja Grinder,....more. Im bringing the whole arcade this time, so make sure this next UMK3 Tourney at Summer Jam is PURE PROTEIN......ALL you bad-asses. BIG ASS PROTEIN BAR. I want to beat the best at being the best at Summer Jam. If my calculations are correct, Summer Jam will already harvest 30+ UMK3 players......let's see how many more we can get from now to August.

Btw, ill fuck you up, FYI....just for the record :)

zaf

professor
Which console online.
and i challenge you to ermac dittos

nbm im an idiot n didnt see this was for umk

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
You're on
K...lol, just to clarify cuz i was pretty wasted when I made the thread, this is to give UMK3 some of the MK9-hype (i'm hoping it can be contagious). Take your time and think about who you want to use, cuz you'll be stuck w/ that character the whole time. Generally, I like the option to switch and constantly choosing new characters as part of my strategy, but this particular challenge is based strictly on 2 characters, vs each other ft10. I think it will be good for practicing bad match-ups for starters, and also hopefully by SJ in August THIS TIME...I will prove that Ermac can win tournaments lol. Special Thanx to L.I. Joe for proving me wrong at WB6 :(

Be on your best DCIGuy....I intend to have people lined-up come August, and if everything goes according to plan, Swords will clang, shields will splinter, heads will explode and UMK3 will have hype again cuz we are going to make this game fun to play again.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Guess i should have read this thread a little closer. I will not be at Summer Jam due to finances (cross-country trip and hotel fees are too high.) I thought this was strictly an online challenge, but you are challenging anyone that will SHOW UP at Summer Jam. Sorry I guess I'm out then! :)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Guess i should have read this thread a little closer. I will not be at Summer Jam due to finances (cross-country trip and hotel fees are too high.) I thought this was strictly an online challenge, but you are challenging anyone that will SHOW UP at Summer Jam. Sorry I guess I'm out then! :)
Well nah, i'm just trying to get a hype rivalry started on or offline that will lead to an epic showdown at SJ, but you can still take the challenge even if u can't make it. lmao I can beef w/ more than one person at a time hahaha

If it's one thing we've learned from FR and MLG, is that "the hype" is good for the kommunity and is exactly what makes the events so electrifying.

So much hype for MK9....but hark, look at UMK3 still alive and well and STILL GROWING after 18 years...

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Isnt ermac top tier considering the state of umk3 and glitch jabs? I mean he does sick damage and has a low punch...
Care to test that theory? I keep Arion and Simon on their toes with him....:)

I keep Kabal and Smoke as #1 and #2, but IMO, #3 is tied 3-way between Ermac, Kung Lao and Kano. #4 goes to NightWolf. You can even split it again w/ Kitana, Reptile, Jax if u want.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
PSN is horrible man. Its hard to play that version when I kno XBL is H&S above it
lmao...ur only in Ohio? Bro, i have MORE than enough bandwidth to run UMK3 w/ you on PSN....it has been patched since release as well. Just plug ethernet cable directly from modem to PS3 if possible. I played a dude from Puerto Rico the other day for about 3 hours and it only felt like the amount of lag you'd experience from a few states away, not no fuckin 2,000 miles. lol. Just don't run anything besides UMK3 when u play it, it usually is fine for me. I had VGGS w/ Nobility on Mame even and he's 3,000 miles away....it's all about connection speed and hardwiring everything for max bandwidth.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Areeeeeeez damn great thread I wish you had xbl so we could play my friend. :(

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk
We could play on Mame if u don't have PSN...Hamachi is down so i can't connect to anyone P2P lately, but maybe it needs an update or a new klient. Either way, I visits a few servers around the world and while the connection isn't great, ....

...I can use the matches to lure you to SummerJam MUHUHAHAHAHAHA :)

I challenge everyone and anyone to beat my Ermac in a series ft10. Rules: Pick a top tier character and use that character vs my Ermac until 10 wins,....2: utilize box of tissues to wipe tears away after I butcher you.

:) Open challenge to online players (or offline) that can carry-over to Summer Jam if need be.....I'd actually prefer it. NoDoubt, Simon, CD, Marv, Juggernaut, REO, Br0Ken, Miss Spin, Phil, Shock, Hanzo, Rzp, Tim Static, Konqrr, CDjr, Maxter, Rin, Mike, Chuck, Vulcan, Half-Baked, OUIJAA Warrior, Ninja Grinder,....more. Im bringing the whole arcade this time, so make sure this next UMK3 Tourney at Summer Jam is PURE PROTEIN......ALL you bad-asses. BIG ASS PROTEIN BAR. I want to beat the best at being the best at Summer Jam. If my calculations are correct, Summer Jam will already harvest 30+ UMK3 players......let's see how many more we can get from now to August.

Btw, ill fuck you up, FYI....just for the record :)
this still a valid challenge?