What's new

Video/Tutorial - Ermac Ermac Video Archive

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity

Need some help with Cage.....I have to stop playing so many sets late at night. Earlier in the matches I was punishing shadow kick on whiff all day. Then for whatever reason I just stopped...

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
A First to 10 Ermac mirror between myself (Dojo_SniperWolf ) and K-Frog (Raiken-1) in a climactic dual of Master of Souls vs Spectral.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Embestone

Stoen
Sup all,

About 3 weeks ago I dropped Sub-Zero for Ermac, It has been difficult to adjust considering how GM Sub plays, it really brought the game to a whole new light for me. And now, I finally feel confident in my Ermac to call him my new main. So, I have a few videos from this week's Wednesday Night Fights this past week, and I would like your input on them

These first 3 are during the qualifiers.

Now I dusted off my capture card for those matches mainly just for my safety and analysis as it was an online tournament, I don't usually like using it because it adds a slight delay. As a result, I unhooked the capture card for the finals wednesday, however they were hosted on the Level Up Stream and my matches are on the VOD at the time stamps as follows...

Winners Semi vs Wonder Chef: http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/v/6297571?t=2h06m12s
Winners Finals vs Bar_Bar 12: http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/v/6297571?t=2h50m48s
Grand Finals vs Wonder Chef: http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/v/6297571?t=3h12m27s

Now if I could ask you guys to watch just one vid, I'd urge you to watch the Grand finals with Wonder Chef. He starts out with shinnok, in which he took the first match over my ermac (I feel shinnok destroys ermac) so I switch to Sub-Zero to take a win off the Shinnok, he then switches to Dragon Naginata Tanya takes down my sub-zero, I switch back to ermac, and chef has it all the way from there. I could not for the life of me fight that character, and any advice against her would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Last edited:

methademic

UPR Methademic
I wish I could get away with half of the stuff you did against that kang. I get punished for sneezing the wrong direction

I'm new here to the forums but i'd love to share. Here are some online matches from yours truly. Not sure if it's correct but i've really liked using air disappear mixups on my opponents. Really throws them off

ermac vs jason

ermac vs sub zero (first match partial)

ermac vs Tanya

Vortex demonstration

ermac vs scorpion (me being stupid)

anything you pro ermac players have to offer for me to improve? I know a neutral eye's perspective is better than self critique. Thanks

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
It's been a little while. This was a set I played last night
my first time playing against a Commando Kano. Honestly? I just had to guess my way through it. I didn't capitalize on some early conversions and later in the set I started getting anxious and doing weird things like using D3 to follow a D3 on hit. No bueno.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Good examples of footsies, zoning and reads with Mystic Ermac. Also some decent combos shown off as well.

P.S. I got names from the video titles so I hope I credited the right people with the right teams

Winner Finals GGA Dizzy (Raiden - Thunder God vs GGA N1k0lasss (Ermac - Mystic)

Grand Finals GGA Dizzy (Raiden - Thunder God) vs GGA N1k0lasss (Ermac - Mystic)

Losers Finals GGA N1k0lasss (Ermac - Mystic) vs Jeffrey Wolf (Kotal Kahn - War God)

GGA N1k0lasss (Ermac - Mystic) vs Jeffrey Wolf (Kotal Kahn - Blood God, Tanya - Pyromancer)

GGA N1k0lasss (Ermac - Mystic) vs Letsgetacid (Kano - Cutthroat, Kano - Cybernetic)

Last edited:

Skip ahead of theatrics. A second attempt at playing this online. The opponent was at least humble which is more than I can say for the majority of who I run into during player matches.

:30

These are but a few matches taken from a set between myself and Top Tier Harley. I'm relatively unfamiliar with the Swarm Queen match up, so this was very helpful.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Sup guys :) Made this a few days ago and ment to drop it in here for some critique/information! Anyone got any suggestions on decent editing software right now as I'm a bit out of touch! (Im currently rocking the WMM to clear out my clips lmao) Also, a few song choices wouldn't go a miss! I have been using NCS at the moment so Youtube doesn't silence my vids lol.

Also, there is a few non-Ermac appearances in here which I can only apologize for ;) Hope whoever watches, enjoys! :) <3

Things have been so serious around here lately, I thought a small dose of humor may help. An acquaintance of mine uses Goro, so I gifted him with this during a set we played this evening. Then to show it wasn't some sort of 'error' I compiled it into a quick video.

Sup guys :) Made this a few days ago and ment to drop it in here for some critique/information! Anyone got any suggestions on decent editing software right now as I'm a bit out of touch! (Im currently rocking the WMM to clear out my clips lmao) Also, a few song choices wouldn't go a miss! I have been using NCS at the moment so Youtube doesn't silence my vids lol.

Also, there is a few non-Ermac appearances in here which I can only apologize for ;) Hope whoever watches, enjoys! :) <3
amazing video, nice editing

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Hello folks! Spectral time. Recently got myself some new game capture software and decided i'm going to start putting out Ranked Spectral sessions and sets with high level players when available. Here are the first 2 of a series I plan on doing for a while. I was able to use my mic in the first video and do a touch of commentary but the second video kinda freaked out every time I switch the mic on so I left it for the most part.

Injustice 2 just can't compete with the level of enjoyment I have of using this floaty bastard. But I will put out some I2 content in the future. (As soon as Starfire gets here and Fate gets buffs ;) )

So yeah, I shall drop them in this thread when ever one gets made and I hope you enjoy some top tier swag.

Spectral Ranked Session #1

Spectral Ranked Session #2