What's new

Tech Ermac Toasty Boost Combo

Antonio

Noob
I saw this few months ago but now I wonder if exist another combo to get the Toasty Boost... first I think we should know when exactly the Toasty appear with Ermac if we dominate this tech our Ermac will be even more dangerous...

zaf

professor
The toasty is not always guaranteed. It is random. Although uppercuts apparently help trigger it

Antonio

Noob
Im trying something like this...

but yesterday I played maybe 2 hours in the 2 hours I did a lot of uppercuts and only one time the Toasty showed up it was disappointing :( just I found a "new" combo that maybe turns in something like the BigD reset...

zaf

professor
Im trying something like this...

but yesterday I played maybe 2 hours in the 2 hours I did a lot of uppercuts and only one time the Toasty showed up it was disappointing :( just I found a "new" combo that maybe turns in something like the BigD reset...
What is the combo you found

Antonio

Noob
it's something like this... at the corner (JiP) + (-> 1 1 4) + (<- 3 4) + (3 3) + (Force Lift) + (<--) + (<- 1 2 ->1) + (<- 2 <- 1) + (Force Lift)*reset

If you are lucky you will get the reset if not it's a nice 40% damage combo without teleports

Error

DF2+R2
it's something like this... at the corner (JiP) + (-> 1 1 4) + (<- 3 4) + (3 3) + (Force Lift) + (<--) + (<- 1 2 ->1) + (<- 2 <- 1) + (Force Lift)*reset

If you are lucky you will get the reset if not it's a nice 40% damage combo without teleports
I believe that is blockable, set the dummy to auto block.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I believe that is blockable, set the dummy to auto block.
It is blockable. Its a Big D tech. If opponent holds block while down he can block it. Unfortunately Ermac has not "true" resets like Cyrax for example.