What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Ermac Ermac Match-up Discussion (On-going)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
That matchup is ASS for subby man. Push just answers clone in the neutral so well that it's basically you're playing variationless sub.
Ermac is as hard as Alien Acidic against Sub Zero. Same goes for Quan Chi.

I think that Quan Chi can wreck Ermac there with his downward laser beams. He's a good zoner against Ermac. Both have similar abilities, like the teleportation.

I'll try to do a different stuff against Ermac. Just need to push him back with some simple combos. The problem is his flight. When he flies, he has 3 options: a) ground stomp, b) teleportation, c) tele-lift. Gotta find a character that can wreck him.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I don't know about the number but mileena does well against him. roll punishes push at some ranges and telekick punishes at all ranges

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
As you may or may not know, Mystic is one of the best in the game and I'm just wondering, who does well against this guy? Pretty much all of my mains get crapped on by Push and Hover zoning (Except for maybe Pretty Lady, I haven't tried the matchup yet) So, who do you guys struggle against? Is there anyone he actually struggles against?
Scorpion. More often than not, Mystic's Specific tools play themselves right into Ninjutsu's hands.

That being said, I don't think Scorpion beats Ermac's other two variations, so bear that in mind.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Scorpion. More often than not, Mystic's Specific tools play themselves right into Ninjutsu's hands.

That being said, I don't think Scorpion beats Ermac's other two variations, so bear that in mind.
OOO! I play Scorpion already! Thank you STRYKIE!