What's new

Ermac in MK1 Squash Thread

lol

Rumore sayz taht there is a place magicsl forbiddn placa, that s there are ERMAC veveyrw here, it's like you turn a corner ands then BLAMSC ERMacs is there, reasyd to blows shte shit outs of yuo and youre head. I dreams a lot af abuot this palce.

I can't believe I never came across this before. This has got to be the MOST HILARIOUS THING I EVER SEEN!!!!

The truth right here, lol!

This is ERmac with ferieinds!!! Friends of ermac is: Sindel (purple bithc) And sHeeeva (bithc with the 4 arm). do not care abouut the other one becuase iT'S A [ban incoming].
:lol:

Juts anotehr shot of ERamc and feriends. once Again, don'T care avb0ut the 4ht characcte because [ban incoming].
:lol: LOL! The Ermac Shrine OWNS!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
abc ur dead0 said:
He was Made By Midway. So was Rain. Ermac is the only character made by a Rumor.

And Shock, I think he was saying something about how he was strong in Shaolin Monks, but not so Much in other games. I dunno.
Weren't there are a few more, torch and scarlett were also "fan made" characters that people/fans named I believe from MK 2 also weren't they? Besides Ermac. I remember Boon said this in an old interview and the other dude huckberry or whatever the hell his name is. I forgot lol.

To stickman, Ermac is awesome with his powers in every MK game he's ever been so why you would say Ermac's powers are not good makes me wonder but whatever lol. TK slame FTR one of the best MK moves ever created as far as I'm concerned.

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKF30 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
He was Made By Midway. So was Rain. Ermac is the only character made by a Rumor.

And Shock, I think he was saying something about how he was strong in Shaolin Monks, but not so Much in other games. I dunno.
Weren't there are a few more, torch and scarlett were also "fan made" characters that people/fans named I believe from MK 2 also weren't they? Besides Ermac. I remember Boon said this in an old interview and the other dude huckberry or whatever the hell his name is. I forgot lol.

To stickman, Ermac is awesome with his powers in every MK game he's ever been so why you would say Ermac's powers are not good makes me wonder but whatever lol. TK slame FTR one of the best MK moves ever created as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, but Ermac was made into a real actual character. The others weren't. Blaze came from MK2 but he came from the guy on fire, not from the imaginations of the fans like Ermac did.

MKF30

Yes, that's them Hornbuckle and Torch...are the two lol

Midway was inspired by "torch" really Mk 2 distant burning liu kang to make Blaze, but that's not actually Blaze they just got the idea from it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Scheisse said:
I remember reading or hearing about Hornbuckle a long time ago but never really listened to it. A character with the name Hornbuckle kind of made me tune out... What is he all about...?

(I made a MK2 Snes hack a while back with a green Liu and a nice Red Dragon Fatality)
In MK2, one of the sayings on the bottom when Jade or Smoke appeared on screen was "Hornbuckle who?"

So people said the guy Torch was fighting was named hornbuckle.

Hornbuckle was referring to Leanne Hornbuckle, a woman that worked on MK2 (and was involved in MK3 as well I believe).

lol.

I really wish you had the SNES hack. Now when you say Bazz your talking about Bazz who plays MK2 on Zbattle all the time? or he used to anyways.

Of course I still want it bro, it sounds badass unfinished or not.

Bazz is a good player, fought him many times, mostly on zbattle and not so much on kaillera.

MKF30

mmmmm, kitana is hot, mileena is too but I wouldn't go near the mouth. :mrgreen: