What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac Glitch #....I've honestly lost track [Master of Souls]

At first, I assumed the multiple dropped combos were because I'd been drinking (It's my Birthday) Though after the 4th or 5th drop I questioned how inebriated I was and realized what had happened. I walked into the match with Master of Souls and left with no Variation. Nerfed in the middle of the match...Unfortunately because I was streaming live Radio, all the sound was copyright muted, so you can't hear my initial drunken reaction. Had to look back over it to explain. Not sure how this happened, I haven't been able to recreate it, so...calling it a one off for now.

At first, I assumed the multiple dropped combos were because I'd been drinking (It's my Birthday) Though after the 4th or 5th drop I questioned how inebriated I was and realized what had happened. I walked into the match with Master of Souls and left with no Variation. Nerfed in the middle of the match...Unfortunately because I was streaming live Radio, all the sound was copyright muted, so you can't hear my initial drunken reaction. Had to look back over it to explain. Not sure how this happened, I haven't been able to recreate it, so...calling it a one off for now.

dude what songs were playing?! It's exactly my type of hip hop was this a stream or just YouTube

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Maybe the trade with Necromancer's flick as you were throwing the soul ball fucked with the trigger for regenerating the soul ball levels? Cause it seemed like by the time you threw the next one you should've been on at least level 2. Only thing I can think of cause this is really fuckin weird lol...

If it happens to you again, try see if you can do the soul release thing (BF1) if that does anything?

It's a song in my library. I generally run Pandora in the background of my stream, which is what gets my audio muted on YouTube uploads.

As long as I don't get an infraction for saying it. The Artist's name is Peter Philly and the song is called "PussyLounge"

It's a song in my library. I generally run Pandora in the background of my stream, which is what gets my audio muted on YouTube uploads.

As long as I don't get an infraction for saying it. The Artist's name is Peter Philly and the song is called "PussyLounge"

Thank you!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
This broken character man....

But I am I saying that out of salt or acknowledging how buggy/glitchy his past has been? :DOGE

Oh and happy birthday!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm not at home to test, but it seems like the glitch is just on the the soul ball. Can you still disappear? I'm wondering if it makes you variation-less or just messes up that one tool?

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
Guessing this makes him the Error-Mac-Daddy?

Anyways, I never really knew what to make of his excessive floatiness in this game in general. I can see stylistically or thematically why they designed him this way, but its hard not to catch a whiff of irony when it comes to actual game mechanics.