What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac General Discussion Thread

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I wish I had the time to get this guide out there quicker but here's a little something to wet the whistle :)
Corner reversal to maintain corner pressure.
Set to armored reversal (not wake-up)
2 bars - 83% (80% + 3% chip)

You are putting in great work on Spectral. When will you be at a tournament to test it all out?
Appreciate that man thank you :) I was recently at Hypespotting where I played 95 % Spectral (the other 5% was 1 game with MoS) and made it to top 16 but was put out by UsedforGlue and his Piercing Mileena, which is a terrible MU for Spectral but I was determined to go all in with him and paid the price. Should have switched to Mystic but my heart was all in with Spectral.

Was supposed to be on stream twice but due to time constraints, never made it :'(

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Appreciate that man thank you :) I was recently at Hypespotting where I played 95 % Spectral (the other 5% was 1 game with MoS) and made it to top 16 but was put out by UsedforGlue and his Piercing Mileena, which is a terrible MU for Spectral but I was determined to go all in with him and paid the price. Should have switched to Mystic but my heart was all in with Spectral.

Was supposed to be on stream twice but due to time constraints, never made it :'(
Dayum, I have to rewatch Hypespotting then because I have missed your games.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I wish I had the time to get this guide out there quicker but here's a little something to wet the whistle :)
Corner reversal to maintain corner pressure.
Set to armored reversal (not wake-up)
2 bars - 83% (80% + 3% chip)

Thank you! I have been trying to figure out how to make IAExDB2 work and this helps a lot. Spectral is a lot of fun now that they changed the inputs.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
This evening I had the opportunity to play an extended set of matches with multiple competitors. The 'main event' so to speak was Hayatei. I was swiftly crushed 30-1. Feel free to point out any flaws you may see.

Damn there was some nice stuff going down in this man. Hayatei is crazy lol. You got off to a flying start it was looking good that first game. Some good rounds in there aswell man so there's not much to really point out, it just looked like the unfamiliarity of the MU gave you a hard time.
Gameplan looked solid but it did look like a hard MU for Mystic. MoS seems like a better pick to contest with the full screen game. Spectral would have gave you what it seemed you were looking for in that game which was safe pressure into high damage. Mystic just feels like his intention is to keep away and find that space to work with but it looked difficult against Ronin.

There was a few jump in punches and teles which were full punished which you know yourself can be avoided. I would use f34 a bit more instead of f21d2 but that might just be personal preference tbh. The gap in f21d2 went unpunished the full game which was good for you though lol! Aside from the obvious, some nice confirms and good GP in general! I can't see you losing to any other Ronins in the near future ;)

I don't seem to get it often here, but feedback is appreciated.

You know I'll throw some feedback your way if you want it bud! Like, press start on the Krimson costume from now on, the redder the better ;)
KP has a realllllllly sexy Kitana holy shit lol. Its been a while since I have seen any of his Kitana but that was wild lol. Great watch! Its mostly missed punishes in this set man and some bad reads but your Mystic is looking solid. IASB with MoS deals with Kitanas IAF and armored flight moves in Spectral deal with fans easy aswell but Mystic looks like he can hold his own. Use B12 as a punish against Kitana.

Thanks for the footage though! Was a great watch in work to start the day haha!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Question: How do you guys get the BF2 to come out after an uppercut?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I just found out Mystic's push is punishable by Scorpion and Mileena teleport at any range lol. They can spend a bar to combo

Last edited:

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
Anyone have tips on how to get into flight mode a bit easier because I find inputting f4, udblock is not easy at all and very inconsistent