What's new

Ermac Combo

Here are a couple fun combos that only work against the computer...

TKS, high RH, TP, TKS, RH, TP, TKS, (Autocombo)HK, LP, JK, fireball

TKS, HP, HK, TKS, HP, HK, TKS, HP, HP, HP

TKS, HP, HP, JK, TKS, HP, HP, walk in JK, sweep, JK
This one works great against male and female ninjas, cus they SUJK after the sweep and when your JK connects, it counts towards the combo. You can start it with an uppercut and it counts that, too.

These also work against a human player that doesn't have a block button.

Houzi

Noob
I Love Ermac and I really wanna get better with him. His combos are mad fun and the tks is just sick looking. This is the easiest I would say 100% corner combo to do with Ermac. The only one I've done so far.

100% = (in corner only) RoundHouse, TKS, aaHp, Hp, RoundHouse, TKS, aaHp, Hp, Jk, Sweep.

0(^_^)0

:)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Houzi88 said:
I Love Ermac and I really wanna get better with him. His combos are mad fun and the tks is just sick looking. This is the easiest I would say 100% corner combo to do with Ermac. The only one I've done so far.

100% = (in corner only) RoundHouse, TKS, aaHp, Hp, RoundHouse, TKS, aaHp, Hp, Jk, Sweep.

0(^_^)0

Just curious, why sweep? I know it's possible to juggle a sweep and have it be unblockable but a HK or LK is safter.

TheGreg said:
Here are a couple fun combos that only work against the computer...

TKS, high RH, TP, TKS, RH, TP, TKS, (Autocombo)HK, LP, JK, fireball

it's very good, but like you said, only works against cpu

I have one

(ermac in the corner)
TKS, aaHP, RH, TP, JK, TKS, autocombo, JK, RH, HK
9 hits 72 % aprox...

I found an Ermac 100%, but you can only do it on Sektor because you need 2 of Sektor's Homing Missiles.

Upp, Upp, JK, RH, TKS, aaHP, fireball.

Derek

Noob
Uppercut is what he means. You need the homing missiles to hit you after your uppercut hits Sektor to get rid of the recovery time.

Playa96 said:
I found a Ermac 100%, but you can only do it on Sektor because you need 2 of Sektor's Homing Missiles.

So you're saying uppercut smart missile hits, uppercut smart missile hits, jk, rh, tks, aahp fireball.

I really wouldn't consider that a useful combo. Although you could do TKS,aahp, aahp, jk rh,hk instead of aahp fireball. Smart missiles and shit take precise timing.

That definitely is a cool looking combo. Just hard to be in that situation.

agent007 said:
Playa96 said:
I found a Ermac 100%, but you can only do it on Sektor because you need 2 of Sektor's Homing Missiles.

So you're saying uppercut smart missile hits, uppercut smart missile hits, jk, rh, tks, aahp fireball.

I really wouldn't consider that a useful combo. Although you could do TKS,aahp, aahp, jk rh,hk instead of aahp fireball. Smart missiles and shit take precise timing.

That definitely is a cool looking combo. Just hard to be in that situation.
Good point. I'm gonna try HK.

Hk actually only gets you to danger, but an LK right after still gets you the 100%.

aahp fireball looks cooler because it doesn't keep Sektor up in the air. So it kinda looks more, um, "professional."

I was just saying after the tks but keep your first part.

as in Upp, Upp, JK, RH, TKS, aahp aahp jk rh hk/lk.

Yeah you're right though it would be just for show.

NOOOO! :( :( :( :(
I just "recorded" a leet Randper kombat ermac combo but the 'effin .avi record system didnt work and i lost the combo.
It was:
(Cyrax) Long Bomb, RH to it, Long Bomb (Form to Ermac) RH, TKS, aaHPHP, RH. 100%

EDIT: It seems like everytime i use the Energy Cheat in middle of a match, it sync's :evil:

Houzi

Noob
Houzi88 wrote:

0(^_^)0

Just curious, why sweep? I know it's possible to juggle a sweep and have it be unblockable but a HK or LK is safter.

True, I didn't think about that, I just saw this combo in a video on youtube and just like it because it's the first 100% combo I've done and only one I can do and it feels MAD good to actually pull this one off. :lol:

Houzi88 said:
True, I didn't think about that, I just saw this combo in a video on youtube and just like it because it's the first 100% combo I've done and only one I can do and it feels MAD good to actually pull this one off. :lol:
That's how I felt when I pulled off my first legit 100% combo. It was the same method, but with Kabal doing Upp, Upp, JK, Fireball, JK, Fireball.

I did Ermac's 100% mid-screen GC combo today! -- TKS, aahp, tp whiff, RH, TKS, aahp, tp whiff, RH, TKS, aahp, tp whiff, aahp, hp, lp, fb. I can't record anything, but luckily someone allready has recorded it on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TuYQ4sun2Jw

Again I didn't find this combo, just think it's fun/very fucking hard! Allmost impossible online on any format.

Houzi

Noob
Phoenix said:
I did Ermac's 100% mid-screen GC combo today! -- TKS, aahp, tp whiff, RH, TKS, aahp, tp whiff, RH, TKS, aahp, tp whiff, aahp, hp, lp, fb. I can't record anything, but luckily someone allready has recorded it on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TuYQ4sun2Jw

Again I didn't find this combo, just think it's fun/very fucking hard! Allmost impossible online on any format.
Good Link, I shall try that combo.

I didn't see this one in a video, so I figured I'd throw it out there. It's a fun one near the corner... TKS, RH, RH, TKS, RH, RH, TKS, RH, RH. They're dead after the fifth RH, but it's still fun. An easy way to try it is against Smoke or Sektor computer players (playing on 2player side). Back into the corner and jump towards them, they'll teleport into the corner and you can nail them with the TKS. If this one has already been listed somewhere, I apologize.

Anytime I try to do one of his combo's that has a RH in it I cant seem to get the TP to hit. I have tried it a million times and just cant seem to time it right, any advice?

Kaiba

Noob
Ermac (MKT) ~150%...yes thats right. Ending round only!
Corner vs Noob
(disabler backfire) TKS, aaHP, HP, JK, RH, TKS, (backfire wears off), aaHP, HP, JK, RH, TKS, aaHP, HP, JK, RH, HK

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
*didn't read whole topic, sorry if duped*

tks, hp, run cancel to straight up jk, teleport, tks, HIGH aahp, rh

i think the reverse rh looks cool...i dunno