What's new

Ermac Combo Help

TOAD

Noob
I dont technically need help with the combos themselves but i do need help with the combos that should be done. I would like to know what the most damaging combo for each scenerio would be (easily achievable during online play). The following are the scenerios please post correct answers.

Y,A:
x,y,A:
TKS:
aaRH:
aaHP:
aaHK:(if there is a possible combo)

I beleive that is all but remember what i have posted is the first hit in the combo you fill it in from there. Also plz remember easily achievable during online play. so that means no midscreen 100% off of a round house. dont bother putting any of the Corner 100's i know all of them and can do all of them so post away thanks.

Im going to be eaten alive by some for saying these, but these are the ones I USE

Y,A - Pop up, JK, TP, TKS, aahphphp, Fireball- 42%

X,Y,A- Jump in pop up, JK, TKS, aahphphp Fireball- 48%

(You can substitute the fireball by canceling the 3rd hp and JKing, or instead of the aahps, catch them on the TKS with another pop up, JK, aahp, Fireball. Much harder, and I can't do it consitently, but the possibility is there)

TKS- TKS, aahphp, JK, TP, TKS, aahphphp Fireball- 53%

OR

TKS, aahphp, JK, TKS, aahphphp, Fireball

(much harder because of the time you have to wait before you do another TKS, but there is no damage protection in the combo making it somewhere in the 70s%)

aaRH- aaRH, TP, TKS, aaRH, TP, TKS, aahphphp Fireball- somewhere in the 40-50% range

aahp- aahp, TKS, aahp, JK, TP, TKS, aahphphp, Fireball- 53%(I think)

Keep in mind that the actual damage done is much more than what the readout is because the TKS does damage, but it doesn't show. It's about 5% damage.

And lastly, read the Ermac guide.

ded

Elder God
i have no idea what is x, a and y since i dont have xbla but for the ones i understand here is the best variations for a vs game (mid-screens only):

TKS, aaHPx2, Teleport Whiff, aaHP, JK, TKS, aaHPx2, aaHP, JK
aaRH, TKS (the rh should be under the opp), aaHPx2, JK/Teleport Whiff aaRH, TKS, aaHPx2, aaHP, JK
aaHP, TKS, aaHPx2, JK, TKS or aaHPx2, TP Whiff aaRH, TKS, aaHPx2, aaHP, JK
aaHK:(if there is a possible combo) - no its not.

for the TKS: variation its possible also aaHPx3, TP Whiff aaRH, TKS but its very risky and almost impossible to get unblockable in vs

TOAD

Noob
sorry here is the re written version:

I dont technically need help with the combos themselves but i do need help with the combos that should be done. I would like to know what the most damaging combo for each scenerio would be (easily achievable during online play). The following are the scenerios please post correct answers.

Hk,Lp:
Hp,Hk,Lp:
TKS:
aaRH:
aaHP:
aaHK:(if there is a possible combo)

I beleive that is all but remember what i have posted is the first hit in the combo you fill it in from there. Also plz remember easily achievable during online play. so that means no midscreen 100% off of a round house. dont bother putting any of the Corner 100's i know all of them and can do all of them so post away thanks.

TOAD

Noob
and by the way ABC i have read the guide and i am fairly good with ermac i just wanted to know the highest combos possible online. Also would it be cool if i sent you a friend request...

TOAD

Noob
and by the way ABC i have read the guide and i am fairly good with ermac i just wanted to know the highest combos possible online. Also would it be cool if i sent you a friend request...

not as damaging as ded but i use a water down version of his midscreen. It goes TKS aahphp. teleport punch wiff, aahp hp TKS, aahp hp hp fireball.(ending with aahphp jk is easier) I think it reads out 55% but is actaully 66% with the TKS added in. Very high in difficulty to damage ratio.