What's new

Tech Ermac 97% X-Ray Combo

insignis

Noob
it's a blockable reset + Ermac can do ~60% meterless in the corner without resets leaving your oppenent on his feets and you with biiiig plus.

Cool setup, but as others have said, it's not a combo. In fact, it's an unsafe setup because lift at point blank range is full combo punishable by most of the cast (it's like -20 or something)

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Obviously such a shitty post @FOREVER EL1TE
Next time you post tech you have to include why it makes ermac top or bottom 5. Also very important you use the doge imoji to fish for likes.

Sarcasm aside, good shit dude. A true fighter knows any setup will work under the right conditions.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
it's a blockable reset + Ermac can do ~60% meterless in the corner without resets leaving your oppenent on his feets and you with biiiig plus.
It takes Ermac 2 bars to hit 60% in the corner. What is this ~60% meterless with f4 ender you are speaking of?

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
All this tech lol that will be forgotten in half a year. This would be so fucking hard to do in an offline match with someone that knows what their doing.

It takes Ermac 2 bars to hit 60% in the corner. What is this ~60% meterless with f4 ender you are speaking of?
I think you can get 62% off one bar with:

JIP, b2 Charge (7%)b1 cancel ES Lift, dash, b12f1, b12f1, b12f1, 22 cancel push

I think you could maybe opt for a f4 instead of the cancel push in this combo...would have to test it.

Last edited:
Ok, so spacing is super strict, but you can actually do the combo off a normal lift: 21 hits, 58% compared to the 62% off of ES lift. ES lift makes it much easier and consistent to connect.

Using the non ES version into the f4 reset, same thing--you can't 22 at the end, but instead f4 after the 3rd rep of b12f1. It gives you a standing reset off of a 54% combo meterless

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
OK so it was actually 97%. But thats pretty much 100%. Heres the video.

@Badfulgore
@Ray'sGoodLiquor
@BoromiRofGeo
For those that don't know, this was posted to further our discussion from the Ermac video thread. Thanks El1te! I was guessing it was going to involve the OTG reset, which as Qwark said, is blockable. Most high level players will expect it in every Ermac match and know that it's not wise to let go of the block button during his combos. Good shit though, 3% is close enough :REO