What's new

Eric "Decay" Tran Heading to Chicago for a position at NetherRealm

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Eric @Decay Tran announced on his Facebook page about ten days ago that he will be heading to Chicago to work closely with the very same folks that make his favorite game, Mortal Kombat. By the time I saw the post he had already received mounds of well-deserved attention for this accomplishment. Back in June of 2014 he posted a thread called "Decay's Sketchbook". This thread is filled with all kinds of sketches throughout in case you'd like to see some of his work. I guess the only sad part about looking at the images now is most of his pieces are likely sold.

Regardless, it's awesome to know that Eric has a real chance to show off his skills to NetherRealm. We of course, wish him the best! See the Facebook post below:

Erictran1.png

Attachments

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Happy to see NRS is slowly but surely incorporating well-known players to the studio, with which I hope better communication comes from this...

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
@Decay thats awsome man congratulations. And if you wouldn't mind could draw me a new mileena costume for nrs to put in the game. She needs it

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Hell yeah! Decay is a super talented dude from what I've seen and will definitely be an asset to Netherrealm. Good shit.