What's new

Tech - Erron Black [EO Beta] Erron Black Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Is the OS still confirmed working? If so then you're right, if not then my point still stands. We won't know for sure until the patch though. I'm just speculating with what we have so far to get people to see the character hasn't been butchered.
what is the OS exactly?

Noob
lol....nrs needs to fix this
Whats even worse is that in 30 minutes you can learn the timing to repush block for each hit in 21122 so you don't even have to spend bar for armouring sand trap. It will whiff and you can get a free meterless punish. And in the beta its even easier since he can only tick throw off 21.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
So are there any positives to this pushback change on EX Sand Grenade? Right now I just feel like im wasting a bar outside of Gunslinger, especially when the gaps in certain strings still exist.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Whats even worse is that in 30 minutes you can learn the timing to repush block for each hit in 21122 so you don't even have to spend bar for armouring sand trap. It will whiff and you can get a free meterless punish. And in the beta its even easier since he can only tick throw off 21.
thats extremely dumb.

Noob
So are there any positives to this pushback change on EX Sand Grenade? Right now I just feel like im wasting a bar outside of Gunslinger, especially when the gaps in certain strings still exist.
Only for gunslinger as far as I know, maybe outlaw F22, its +1 on block and has excellent range (second 2) but I doubt F2 will even reach lmao.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
EXSand Grenade is a gimmick now. However, on hit this is still the best damage.

...Jesus Christ I can't even believe I just wrote that. Why the hell did this happen to him?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
which move is sandtrap again? and how would being able to OS block make it whiff?

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
which move is sandtrap again? and how would being able to OS block make it whiff?
the command grab. The OS essentially eliminates the threat of a command grab because itll let go of block and make it whiff if we go for command grab, while if we don't, he continues blocking.

lil freshie11

sargentsackslap
Ive been a marksman main since day one, and ive always been content with the changes they made with erron black. In fact, I thought him to be one of the most balanced characters in the game. Reading this now really upsets me as marksman pressure is going to be ass now. Normally I heavily rely on 21122 into ex sg or gun cancel to be the strongest block pressure for the variation and this patch took away this vital mindgame. Its gonna be hard to have a fun time keeping him as my main

Status
Not open for further replies.