What's new

General/Other Enter Smoke: Demon Enenra

Tolkeen

/wrists
Another original song by Tolkeen, another sampled beat.
I appreciate Smoke, wafflez, and frothyomen, so this is for them...specifically frothyomen, cause he told me to ignore the haters!
M2Dave, please look away.

Like if you like, get reset if you don't.

Raiden is probably next, just fyi.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I appreciate Smoke, wafflez, and frothyomen, so this is for them...specifically frothyomen, cause he told me to ignore the haters!

Looking forward to dat raiden

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Huge shoutout to my time reset picture from the Ask Smoke thread <3

Tolkeen

/wrists
Huge shoutout to my time reset picture from the Ask Smoke thread <3
Yeah, Frothy linked it to me, thank you for showing him that, I would have edited the picture in, but I'm lazy as hell and I am swamped with HW. I'm just glad I finally finished this thing lol.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah, Frothy linked it to me, thank you for showing him that, I would have edited the picture in, but I'm lazy as hell and I am swamped with HW. I'm just glad I finally finished this thing lol.
Yeah, I looked back for the pic but I think it got wiped when the server got pwned.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Yo man u got the vocals on wave file or something? and the backing track separately, think i could mix the vocals in better for u :p Tolkeen
I think I can do that, do you need WAV or is there another format that will work? Cause I recorded the vocals in garageband and I haven't checked to see if they have a wave export option lol.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Any format will do man, not saying there's anything wrong with your mix its just i like fiddling with sounds :D , let me know if u can get em for me

Tolkeen

/wrists
Any format will do man, not saying there's anything wrong with your mix its just i like fiddling with sounds :D , let me know if u can get em for me
I definitely can, you'll just have to give me the time to actually get around to it, hit me up in PM and I'll shoot you an email.

Also, I know it's not great, no need to sugar coat :p