What's new

Enough is Enough!!!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Jesus Harold Christ on a fucking rubber crutch, the Kung Lao downplaying will NEVER END AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGWRHFJ;EIG;FJQEIOG;JIW

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Lao is still top. Relax. He just got figured out, two years into the game this is normal. Come up with something nobody thought of - good thinking, I'd be happy to see something new. Currently I just no longer fear Lao unless he's played by a better player than myself.

coolwhip

Noob
What about liu kang guys? i got him top 10!!! :)
He's close to being top 10, and I wouldn't really find it crazy if someone says he is. You have Kabal, Kenshi, Kung Lao, Cyrax, Sonya, Freddy, and Cage that are clearly better than him. Everything else becomes debatable. I'd still rank Smoke, Kitana and Reptile ahead of him too. I consider him in the same boat with Jax and Sektor. IMO, he sits just outside the top 10.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
kung lao is better than kenshi....he's still top 5, s tier for sure

nvm...i misread liu kang as kung lao.....my bad

Kung Lao is top 5, PL can GTFO with that shit. I'd be glad to help, but I know nothing about the character. Good luck though,

However, LBSH, Reptile is bottom 10 though.
not to be a dick, but if u don't know shit about that character u can't say he's top 5. this proves u just said it cause others have state it.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
not to be a dick, but if u don't know shit about that character u can't say he's top 5. this proves u just said it cause others have state it.
So if I know nothing about Kabal, then that means that he isn't good according to your logic.

So if I know nothing about Kabal, then that means that he isn't good according to your logic.
i said nothing about not being a good character... also is kabawl a different story. i said, if u don't know shit about that character u can't say he's top 5. he isn't top 5

i would gladly prove you wrong, thats what this whole thread is about.
please do so, i would love to get more out of my favorite character. i played KL on tournaments and i have won twice. he's good but i don't think top 5.
here some footage of me playing @tournaments
i had some techs that i haven't seen before i did em. maybe this could give some ideas

Axel_Redd

please do so, i would love to get more out of my favorite character. i played KL on tournaments and i have won twice. he's good but thats it.
here some footage of me playing @tournaments
i had some techs that i haven't seen before i did em. maybe this could give some ideas
that kabal was horrible at punishing your teleports, your lucky. Lol.

still top 5 ;D

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
loll like that matters. i know eneugh about kung lao to say he isn't top 5. maybe top 10
when all the top players are sayin that hes undoubtedly top 2-3 and some random player who thinks he knows the game says he aint then it damn well does matter.

when all the top players are sayin that hes undoubtedly top 2-3 and some random player who thinks he knows the game says he aint then it damn well does matter.
thats the problem with pp like u... u don't know sj=hit about me or who i am. i did shit with lao before PL did it -_- so i have to be a Brady/REO before i can say shit??

o and don't hate me for having my own opinion loll

Axel_Redd

so i played bad, but im lucky that i won? well solid is a great player. i just teleported when he did instant air blasts loll
i tried to not confuse him, i guess it worked.
not all of the tele's were bad, altho there were quite a few which he could have punished had he been waiting for it.

kung lao's mobility and his tools are what make him top 5, his pressure is decent but its not anything crazy like cage or kabal, his spin is what makes his pressure consistant, that being said, kung lao, at least vs low hit box characters, the best route to take is quick bursts of agression while using baiting, footwork, and footsies in between.

not all of the tele's were bad, altho there were quite a few which he could have punished had he been waiting for it.

kung lao's mobility and his tools are what make him top 5, his pressure is decent but its not anything crazy like cage or kabal, his spin is what makes his pressure consistant, that being said, kung lao, at least vs low hit box characters, the best route to take is quick bursts of agression while using baiting, footwork, and footsies in between.
his mobilty is like the best of the game true. he just lacks that good pressure. since top tier char. are all bout pressure or broken combo's i think its hard for KL once his patterns are known by your opponent. im not saying that i know everything about him, i just think KL is abit overrated. his spin really suck since the patch. pp can jump punch my spin without getting hit cause the start up takes longer know. (on reaction)

Axel_Redd

his mobilty is like the best of the game true. he just lacks that good pressure. since top tier char. are all bout pressure or broken combo's i think its hard for KL once his patterns are known by your opponent. im not saying that i know everything about him, i just think KL is abit overrated. his spin really suck since the patch. pp can jump punch my spin without getting hit cause the start up takes longer know.
lolwut? the spin's startup is crazy, 6 frames, and it lasts a fairly decent time too, ur saying a 6 frame meterless launcher that eats pokes sux? lmao gtfo, to have a move that good also give pushback on block is crazy. honestly they should have kept his low hat pressure tho. Sure he has to takes risks every now and then, but remember that works both ways.